Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you get live chat to pop up?
During business hours, If you go to the main website the chat box will pop up. if it doesn't just browse around and sit on the page for a minute (like on a configuration page) and it should pop up eventually. Heads up though I did this on Sunday and the chat person told me I should get a delivery text in a week and a half, 3 days later I got a delivery text so in my case it wasn't very close.

Yeah Picking up in Tysons, The test drive was nowhere near no contact so I'm assuming the pickup won't be. Hopefully you're on the same truck. When I called to see if I could schedule delivery they said I would get the text in about 10 days, so I wouldn't have known my VIN until then.

I've had luck going into the Model X current inventory and it pops up in the bottom right. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't
So, I reached out to the chat, they said that my order looked like it had just been placed today, when I sent a quote from my order agreement with the date of 08/06 all he did was respond that I need to hang tight and wait for my delivery advisor to reach out?

So, I reached out to the chat, they said that my order looked like it had just been placed today, when I sent a quote from my order agreement with the date of 08/06 all he did was respond that I need to hang tight and wait for my delivery advisor to reach out?

Well that sucks. We are in the same circle being we have the same config and nearly the same order date just different delivery areas. I might have to reach out in the chat as well now. Just to check the status.