Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you send a screenshot of where it was?? Someone posted that an MVPA only exists if you do third party financing? so I dont know where my VIN will show up

Right here.

Attachments

• 65DB13ED-5F12-48D0-BCC7-E332BBBA10CA.jpeg
    65DB13ED-5F12-48D0-BCC7-E332BBBA10CA.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 73
Picking up in Brooklyn, I bet our cars are on the same train/truck!
I think we probably are on the same truck! I asked my SA about early pickup and he said most likely this batch will arrive on Tuesday and could be ready for Wednesday pickup. So that would be one day early for me. However, if you search the purchase link on Teslas site, there are a large number of SR new vehicles now showing as available in the NY metro area. So I wonder if the truck has delivered or will deliver sooner. If you hear about early delivery, could you please post here?

I think we probably are on the same truck! I asked my SA about early pickup and he said most likely this batch will arrive on Tuesday and could be ready for Wednesday pickup. So that would be one day early for me. However, if you search the purchase link on Teslas site, there are a large number of SR new vehicles now showing as available in the NY metro area. So I wonder if the truck has delivered or will deliver sooner. If you hear about early delivery, could you please post here?

Sure, will keep you updated if I hear anything!

Reactions: artdawg
My scheduled delivery is tomorrow! Got insurance all set, remaining loan balance paid off (I personally will not reject the car since I need it), and accepted the Loan Agreement they uploaded this morning. None of the documents say mvpa however which is weird.. But I’m assuming all that’s left is to press Accept Delivery tomorrow morning to unlock the car and sign the documents inside!! so excited.

My scheduled delivery is tomorrow! Got insurance all set, remaining loan balance paid off (I personally will not reject the car since I need it), and accepted the Loan Agreement they uploaded this morning. None of the documents say mvpa however which is weird.. But I’m assuming all that’s left is to press Accept Delivery tomorrow morning to unlock the car and sign the documents inside!! so excited.

Congrats! And you’re in Northridge? I’m right over in Porter Ranch.

Just got full confirmation now for delivery tomorrow morning. Burbank is not being used for deliveries this month for LA deliveries, so I’m picking up from Sherman Oaks now. Instructions for delivery sent by email which are very clear and straightforward, I find it hilarious to find the car in the lot you’re directed to honk the horn from the app till you find it This company is so funny. Getting a blank screen now in the Tesla app which likely means it’s on a hold of some sort till the option to “Accept Delivery” shows up on the account tomorrow.

With my model 3 arriving 9/24 (ordered 8/13) ... I was shocked when my SA said waiting until the 28th was too long

I’m traveling for my anniversary the 25-27 (was told they needed a day to prep from arrival) and can’t make that happen. I’ve fully paid the vehicle off. What am I missing? 72 hours even when I’m out of state? Please help.

picking up coral gables FL. SA out of ny (original place I expressed interest)

With my model 3 arriving 9/24 (ordered 8/13) ... I was shocked when my SA said waiting until the 28th was too long

I’m traveling for my anniversary the 25-27 (was told they needed a day to prep from arrival) and can’t make that happen. I’ve fully paid the vehicle off. What am I missing? 72 hours even when I’m out of state? Please help.

picking up coral gables FL. SA out of ny (original place I expressed interest)

Yes my SA told me the same thing. They don't hold the car more than 3 days due to the volume of deliveries.
Sounds like they are setting up a new delivery center in Colma, CA for Bay Area deliveries.
I was told to expect delivery there.

Just got full confirmation now for delivery tomorrow morning. Burbank is not being used for deliveries this month for LA deliveries, so I’m picking up from Sherman Oaks now. Instructions for delivery sent by email which are very clear and straightforward, I find it hilarious to find the car in the lot you’re directed to honk the horn from the app till you find it This company is so funny. Getting a blank screen now in the Tesla app which likely means it’s on a hold of some sort till the option to “Accept Delivery” shows up on the account tomorrow.

Thanks for the info... I’m supposed to be picking up from Burbank too but haven’t been contacted to schedule delivery yet. Ordered back in June. What options did you order?

Reactions: HarpoonS