Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why don’t they offer this to those who will get their car at the end of the quarter?

It is an incentive to encourage people to get a car early to minimize the number of last minute deliveries. Why randomly give away this for routine deliveries? Then you'll just irritate people who took delivery the first two weeks of the month as well. Does it suck if you don't get the option? Of course, but they aren't in the business of Oprah-style giveaways.

• Disagree
Reactions: RedWhite19
I am curious about average delivery. I ordered 17th and on on the 22nd received text saying 3-7 days from Tuesday delivery. After text what is average time could it be longer than 7 days?
Thanks

Since we are nearing the end of the quarter, it will probably arrive by the 30th. Your account will tell you when it will arrive.

Now, I have had worries what happens if the car is not delivered by the 30th. I was told then my delivery would get pushed to the first week in December. However, they assured me that I should be getting the car by the 30th.

Reactions: Ginaoz
Seems like a huge jump from 30th of September to first week of December
I’m not sure how it works but apparently they’ll focus on Europe first and begin moving East to West, again. Not sure why it won’t just roll over to October. Would be definitely a head scratcher to say the least.

That’s what the sales associate at least told me. That if it’s not here on the 30th then it will be pushed to December. I was assured that it will be here on the 30th.

I’m not sure how it works but apparently they’ll focus on Europe first and begin moving East to West, again. Not sure why it won’t just roll over to October. Would be definitely a head scratcher to say the least.

That’s what the sales associate at least told me. That if it’s not here on the 30th then it will be pushed to December. I was assured that it will be here on the 30th.

My original order estimate was the 18-30th then it changed to 2-4 weeks from order date. When I spoke to someone a few days ago they told me the 27th. Then received a 3-8 day text on Thursday

When did you place your order and where are you located?

Got my 3 for last few days and when I was installing mud flaps, I noticed that there are some deep scratches/gauge in the plastic underside right after the rear bumper (looks like no other damage), which I think may be from it getting loaded/unloaded during shipping.

Don't even know if it's worth my time to report it.

Got my 3 for last few days and when I was installing mud flaps, I noticed that there are some deep scratches/gauge in the plastic underside right after the rear bumper (looks like no other damage), which I think may be from it getting loaded/unloaded during shipping.

Don't even know if it's worth my time to report it.

mine had a couple minor gouges as well when i picked mine up earlier this week. but the marks i have are on the inner edge of the wheel well on the bumper side. when i brought it up, SA and service guy came out and said touch up would make it look even worse. it wasn't a big deal and you can't even notice it unless, so i decided to leave it be.