Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 4/17 and I am may 29th to june 18th. The gas issue makes me want it more also as it has been steadily rising to 3.30 a gallon.

I know it will be worth the wait but they should have an option where delivery plases can have an inventory to sell. It would also be nice to know my SA too

Spoke to my SA today on making sure everything is completed in my profile which he said yes, he also went on to look up to see when possibly my VIN will be available to me he said "Good chance June 3 but def could be earlier"

I ordered it May 8th

Here is hoping for earlier!!
Could you ask about mine too? haha (kidding of course.... maybe...) Since my advisors are pretty much non-existent.

Could you ask about mine too? haha (kidding of course.... maybe...) Since my advisors are pretty much non-existent.

I've learned very quickly.... DO...NOT...EMAIL... very iffy on a return email. Here in Michigan the Showroom/WoWRoom is in a mall so I know if I cannot get a hold of them I can just drive there and pester them with questions :)

He also said that expect about 1.5/2 weeks till delivery after that VIN was assigned to get to the drop-off center. Since I live in Michigan it goes Cali>Chi>Mich

Def try to call if you have that ability... I look at it like this we pay GOOD money for these cars we are allow to ask questions :)

I've learned very quickly.... DO...NOT...EMAIL... very iffy on a return email. Here in Michigan the Showroom/WoWRoom is in a mall so I know if I cannot get a hold of them I can just drive there and pester them with questions :)

He also said that expect about 1.5/2 weeks till delivery after that VIN was assigned to get to the drop-off center. Since I live in Michigan it goes Cali>Chi>Mich

Def try to call if you have that ability... I look at it like this we pay GOOD money for these cars we are allow to ask questions :)
Well I know calling my advisors does no good. They don't answer the phone, nor do they return voicemails.

Mine is exactly the same for a week or so now except it’s may 30th . In NC here . I ordered 4/23 blue Lr awd . I need Tesla to hurry up and stop playing around even more so now with this gas foolishness going on in NC it’s bad .
Yes! I am trying my best to time this down so that I don't have two cars at once. I am planning on selling my car this upcoming week (5-17) but in Florida your license plate is only valid 30 days after you sell your car to transfer it before you need to forfeit it to the DMV and I would really like to transfer it to save money. I feel (and hope) we should hear something next week!