Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finger crossed
3E57879C-F7B1-4566-88AB-D279CE0395C3.jpeg

I check every evening to see if the date has changed usually for the worse . Tonight I keep getting kicked out or a blank page just now I got sent back to the Tesla home page. Anyone knows what's up? Or perhaps is it just me , and they are about to get me my vin ? that would be a nice change from the ever increasing wait time!

I check every evening to see if the date has changed usually for the worse . Tonight I keep getting kicked out or a blank page just now I got sent back to the Tesla home page. Anyone knows what's up? Or perhaps is it just me , and they are about to get me my vin ? that would be a nice change from the ever increasing wait time!
It's been down all afternoon. But it looks like it's starting to come back up online.

Now that I can see my vehicle again and the manage button is working.. I ordered my M3 on April 6 and the delivery date has been pushed back ever since. Mine now says 9-13 weeks from order date. This whole process is mind boggling. I just want my car.
Ordered April 5, and I'm in the same boat. I know a couple weeks ago, it jumped from a date range to 9 to 13 weeks, then back to the old date range the next day. Hope that's the case, because I pretty much can't do a July delivery...

Now that I can see my vehicle again and the manage button is working.. I ordered my M3 on April 6 and the delivery date has been pushed back ever since. Mine now says 9-13 weeks from order date. This whole process is mind boggling. I just want my car.
Similar situation. Page was showing June 3-19 and now showing 7-11 weeks from order date (which in reality is only adding a week on the back end from the estimate). I ordered a week after you from Tysons.

UPDATE: now says June 4-24

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroTo325
My order date was 4/17 Black Standard, White Interior, 19" wheels, FSD (location: Orlando). Interestingly my partner ordered his at the exact same time similar configuration just in white and he has not received the text.
That's weird... if yall are picking up from the same location, you would think theoretically they would go on the same truck. Maybe he will receive his text soon.

My order date was 4/17 Black Standard, White Interior, 19" wheels, FSD (location: Orlando). Interestingly my partner ordered his at the exact same time similar configuration just in white and he has not received the text.
That is odd. Thanks for the additional info. Was hoping things would fall in place logically, but it’s not seeming that way :-/

Reactions: Ekanas
Ya it seems like they are all over the place when it comes to delivery. I would love to know their strategy.
There is nothing illogical when you understand their logistics. If the config is "almost" the same, it is not "the same". There is a pipeline of orders and who knows how far back in line the other car is due to the configuration being different. Depends on location and order date and how those differences line up at the factory, on the trains/trucks/boats and at the preparation pipeline at the SC.

My SA just called. So here is what is going on. They have started shipping cars WITHOUT vin numbers to the destination locations. They are doing this because there are about 10,000 cars that are requiring a firmware update. So to avoid shipping delays they are pushing the cars out now. In my case our cars are here in orlando however they can not release them until they are able to do the firmware update. Once the firmware is pushed the VINS will automatically be assigned and we will have three days to pick up the vehicle. If we are unable to pick up the vehicle at that time we will have to wait for the next batch. He said batches are being released every week throughout June.
I asked what the forewarn update was for and he said Tesla has not told them for confidentiality but his guess is it’s a safety update otherwise they would release them and do the update later. He also said it normally is not this rushed but due to the demand and this firmware issue things are a little out of wack right now and asked for us to be a little more patient. Fingers crossed we should be seeing cars rollout soon!