Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Completely new hear so I have probably not seen an answer to my question!

I ordered my first Tesla Model 3 LR on 27 July (very excited), but I have not heard anything from Tesla in respect of delivery times etc. I was told at the point of ordering that it will be September.

Does anyone have any realistic idea of when I should be able to take delivery?

Thanks in advance

I too ordered a Model 3 LR on the 27th and was allocated a car. I found out by using the online chat and emailing my local dealer where I had my test drive and both confirmed its been allocated and I need to wait to be contacted by the delivery team.

Nothing is showing on my account as yet.

Hi

I ordered my first Tesla Model 3 LR on 27 July (very excited), but I have not heard anything from Tesla in respect of delivery times etc. I was told at the point of ordering that it will be September.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Thanks in advance

You don't hear anything at all until you've been allocated a vehicle. I've been waiting nearly 3 months now for a LR.

Hello,
I know a bunch of people were wondering about the manufacturing date of their car and their VIN. So I found out today my Vin (748XXX - M3 LR) was handed off from manufacturing on 3rd July. I ordered 28th June. Tesla tell me the date when Wi-Fi was shipped with USB3 was 16th June. So they tell me unless something very odd has happened it should be USB3/Wi-Fi equipped. If your Vin is later you should be good too. I collect 22nd Aug so until then it’s back to waiting...

• Informative
Reactions: Jonboythered
Hello,
I know a bunch of people were wondering about the manufacturing date of their car and their VIN. So I found out today my Vin (748XXX - M3 LR) was handed off from manufacturing on 3rd July. I ordered 28th June. Tesla tell me the date when Wi-Fi was shipped with USB3 was 16th June. So they tell me unless something very odd has happened it should be USB3/Wi-Fi equipped. If your Vin is later you should be good too. I collect 22nd Aug so until then it’s back to waiting...

Thanks for that. mine is also a 748*** so good to hear this confirmed from another source :)

Does the M3 not have Wi-Fi anyway? or is this an upgrade?

Hello,

Hello,

Does the M3 not have Wi-Fi anyway? or is this an upgrade?

I think BigWig20 meant wireless phone charging pad, not wi-fi. And it's USB-C (the older Model 3 came with USB-A).

Hi, just ordered a model 3 direct from Tesla with Tesla finance. Been given a RN number, does that mean it’s inbound and should have a vin number?

Afraid not, the RN simply means you've paid the deposit and are in a "to be matched" queue. Waiting time can be 1 to 5 months!

When Tesla have a vehicle that matches your order that is in, or on its way to, the UK you will be "matched" and the vehicle's VIN will be sent to you THIS is the number that means you'll be getting your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.