Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 parking lot friends

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mrcarcrazy

In need of a shrinking gun to zap a plaid with.
May 22, 2019
South Padre Island, Tx
B21F0B04-A83B-4383-BCB3-72AEC8525856.jpeg
as a Jeep owner, it’s kinda an unspoken thing to park next to other Jeeps.

Well I was coming to listen to some live music on south padre island, Tx and found myself some model 3’s! (They are not common here).

If it entertains you, post pics of your model 3 next to other model 3’s (or other Tesla’s if you’re feeling fancy).

Now someone can key all three in record time!

The island is a pretty safe place for Tesla’s thankfully. The people who notice Tesla’s are overall very positive towards them down here.

Mine is already home in the garage. I did set off the sentry mode on the other two and gave them a thumbs up with my Tesla hat on. Hopefully one of them has a thumb drive in place.

View attachment 445697 as a Jeep owner, it’s kinda an unspoken thing to park next to other Jeeps.

Well I was coming to listen to some live music on south padre island, Tx and found myself some model 3’s! (They are not common here).

If it entertains you, post pics of your model 3 next to other model 3’s (or other Tesla’s if you’re feeling fancy).
And not at a Supercharger, cause that's cheatin'

• Funny
Reactions: Kleenerth3
I haven't any cool pics... Yet.
Just noticing how many T's are backed in that are not charging. Backing in becomes 2nd nature after a while. I drove trucks for over 30 yrs and I hated lots that were head in only parking. Pulling out blindly until I could see or hear a horn honking is no fun. I back in everywhere possible and feel it's so much safer than head in. Gotta admit, backup cameras are a Godsend but I'd rather not have to use them.
I hope to add some pics soon, love the others! :cool:

Reactions: KenC