Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You didn't mention one big improvement is that they've improved the aero on the refresh over the previous gen M3. That coupled with with the M3P specific aero (mentioned in the video) must have made up the difference.

LR is 341 Miles EPA

I am comparing all highland/refresh so the aero on 2024 LR (slipperier) and aero of 2024 P (more spoiler drags). but putting the M3LR on optional 19" wheels for 305 epa...... what happens with a M3p on forged 18" hummmmm. (if they fit)

I did apply for lease and my payment went up by approx. $6 a month from the original approval on 4/26
That’s nothing. Mine was like $70 a month. Seemed like a lott
pretty excited for fridays pickup. for those who have purchased teslas before, starting the pick up process in app is rather easy i assume?
you have a delivery appt!? 🎉
Yes, super easy process. Often someone is there to guide you to your car. Once you find the car, you need to accept delivery in the app before you can unlock it. Once you accept, it unlocks and key cards are inside. This was at least my most recent experience. Congrats!

Reactions: jiren
How do all you people get SAs that actually try and provide info and are receptive to your questions? Anytime I have asked something, mine gives the most generic and unhelpful answer you can imagine. Is the SA a designated person? Or it it multiple people responding? Can I switch SAs? lol
If you want to get their attention fill out the trade in estimate page with your details. Within five minutes of doing so I get a text and phone call from my new sales advisor wanting to know if I have any questions.

That’s nothing. Mine was like $70 a month. Seemed like a lott

you have a delivery appt!? 🎉
Yes, super easy process. Often someone is there to guide you to your car. Once you find the car, you need to accept delivery in the app before you can unlock it. Once you accept, it unlocks and key cards are inside. This was at least my most recent experience. Congrats!
yep, it’s now on saturday though and thanks for the delivery insight

Reactions: YForMeee
Anyone else who was always "June" delivery and then got one update (mine being July 20-Aug31st) that hasn't changed at all since?

Me here. My only update was from June to July 6-Aug 17. Never changed after that.

When I initially ordered on 5/1 it was “June” and then soon after I completed all finance stuff it changed to 7/12-8/23. It hasn’t moved at all since.
Mine is the same. Do yall have black interior? Mine is July 12 to Aug 23 and hasn't budged forever...

Went to the St. Louis location to ask when they’d get a M3P for the showroom, and I was shocked to see they already had a gray/white one inside.

6’2 250lbs and I fit in the seats perfectly. Also, having taken test drives with both a LR and a SR, the turn signal buttons on the performance are leaps and bounds better. It’s huge that Tesla quickly changed the buttons to improve them vs SR/LR.

It is disappointing/frustrating though to see the exact spec that you ordered sitting in a showroom… maybe it’ll be available for purchase at the end of Q2.