Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be super careful and attentive when picking up your car. My front bumper has an inwards dent right above the front left wheel well.

The PPF shop noticed it. There comes another visit to the service center.
Edit: Well the advisor said I should have reported it within 24 hours. I'll look for PDR options as the worst-case scenario, but I wasn't told that I had 24 hours nor was it stated anywhere in the purchase agreement.
That sucks.
Should be easy for a dent guy to fix easily and quickly.
I get why the service centre is gun shy on the reporting.
For every valid claim like yours, they get 10 where people damaged their car and try to get it fixed for free.
I get their side of it.
Hope it goes well.
Either way, it’s an easy fix with no bodywork or paint needed.

Reactions: mrplt
@M109Rider I saw from the tracker that you ordered your M3P in April, did you receive an updated EDD?

Curious how deliveries will play here in Canada, considering we will be getting Giga Shanghai orders. No CDN Vins yet
I do have a M3P on order. The estimated delivery date was July.
About a week ago, it moved to August 14th to September 5th. :(
Basically end of Q3 I suspect.
My 2018 dual motor still runs flawlessly. I almost feel guilty for giving it up. 245,000km’s on it now.
But I really want the performance. :)

My 2018 dual motor still runs flawlessly. I almost feel guilty for giving it up. 245,000km’s on it now.
I hear you man. I have a 22’ LRboost and I’m only upgrading as car is in company name and closing corp. There is a lien still so better to sell and recoup hst as well.

Driven 95k in 28 months and it’s been the most trouble free car I’ve ever owned! The 3.8 0-100 boost is also sheer pleasure!
I just want…more lol. I run on 20” rubber anyway so handling is decent but Im intrigued with more power and P handling as well as the better susp and quiet cabin

But I’ll miss this one quite a bit.! Stunner :)
IMG_1852.jpeg

I hear you man. I have a 22’ LRboost and I’m only upgrading as car is in company name and closing corp. There is a lien still so better to sell and recoup hst as well.

Driven 95k in 28 months and it’s been the most trouble free car I’ve ever owned! The 3.8 0-100 boost is also sheer pleasure!
I just want…more lol. I run on 20” rubber anyway so handling is decent but Im intrigued with more power and P handling as well as the better susp and quiet cabin

But I’ll miss this one quite a bit.! Stunner :)
View attachment 1049889
Gorgeous car. I have the boost also, and love it.
Just in the waiting game now. :)

Gorgeous car. I have the boost also, and love it.
Just in the waiting game now. :)
I just hope the LG version measures up!
Saw this posted on the other thread about acceleration times of new 24’ M3P vs 23’ M3P vs 21’ MSLR refresh.

Quite impressed! To about 93-95 mph (150kph) the new M3P is faster than the MSLR as it should be. Prev M3P could pretty much hit 60mph ahead of the MS. This shows how much peak power has improved in the high speed ranges. Apparently the 24 M3P soc was not even 85-95% so room for even better.
No rollout on all 3.

this was Pano battery so not sure what LG will show.

IMG_2652.jpeg

I just hope the LG version measures up!
Saw this posted on the other thread about acceleration times of new 24’ M3P vs 23’ M3P vs 21’ MSLR refresh.

Quite impressed! To about 93-95 mph (150kph) the new M3P is faster than the MSLR as it should be. Prev M3P could pretty much hit 60mph ahead of the MS. This shows how much peak power has improved in the high speed ranges. Apparently the 24 M3P soc was not even 85-95% so room for even better.
No rollout on all 3.

this was Pano battery so not sure what LG will show.

View attachment 1050047
Ya, those are large differences for sure. Awesome to see.
I think it’s safe to say, the LG won’t fair as well.
How close they are we will see.
It would be pretty disappointing, if the new M3P (LG pack) has similar stats to the original M3….

Ya, those are large differences for sure. Awesome to see.
I think it’s safe to say, the LG won’t fair as well.
How close they are we will see.
It would be pretty disappointing, if the new M3P (LG pack) has similar stats to the original M3….
Not likely at all tbh. There are more videos of LG now showing 0-100 3.14 sec no rollout, 75% soc, 230lb driver. That’s under 3 sec w/roll and likely faster at 90% soc and a 180-190lb driver.

What id like to see is a full LG version 0-100, 0-160, 60-160 type test. After 160, power start to drop anyway and going to 200 is just unecessary. The extra hp may only affect in the higher end 150+ for all we know 🤷🏽‍♂️ LG battery is also lighter so this may curtail some of the output loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: M109Rider
Not likely at all tbh. There are more videos of LG now showing 0-100 3.14 sec no rollout, 75% soc, 230lb driver. That’s under 3 sec w/roll and likely faster at 90% soc and a 180-190lb driver.

What id like to see is a full LG version 0-100, 0-160, 60-160 type test. After 160, power start to drop anyway and going to 200 is just unecessary. The extra hp may only affect in the higher end 150+ for all we know 🤷🏽‍♂️ LG battery is also lighter so this may curtail some of the output loss.
That sounds promising for sure. Now if Elon would only add Canada to the list of countries getting deliveries, that would be awesome. :)
I can’t wait.

Reactions: Destiny1701
Same boat as you! Aug 14-Sept 25th :(

I feel the Canadian deliveries won't be subjected to the delays seen with US orders, as it seems RoW are getting deliveries without issue.

Fingers crossed we see some movement on CDN VINs in the next few weeks 🤞

Reactions: M109Rider