Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
to all the users in socal, do any of you plan on switching to a/s tires or will you run the summer tires year round?
I'm already planning on swapping to 18" A/S, we'll be doing a road trip across country later this year. What I'm really hoping is that they OEM photon wheels fit even on the performance, I know the last generation didn't fit but their "Model 3 18" Photon Wheel and Winter Tire Package" says: "Note: This package is compatible with Model 3 vehicles produced in 2024+". So I'm hoping that means the photon wheels have been designed for the M3P as well.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd and jiren
I'm already planning on swapping to 18" A/S, we'll be doing a road trip across country later this year. What I'm really hoping is that they OEM photon wheels fit even on the performance, I know the last generation didn't fit but their "Model 3 18" Photon Wheel and Winter Tire Package" says: "Note: This package is compatible with Model 3 vehicles produced in 2024+". So I'm hoping that means the photon wheels have been designed for the M3P as well.
you see the winter package in app?

edit - i see them

Last edited:
There's a published list of all locations that have one. The closest to me is Malibu. I am waiting for more to show up closer so I can go see and drive it.

You can go see it but you're not going to drive it, at least right now. I've watched several walk-arounds of M3Ps at various locations including U.S. and Australia and they won't let you do anything but look at them and sit in them. Pretty sure no one outside of media has driven one.