Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep checking my EDD but no update, has been at 5/24 - 6/21 for weeks. Keep expecting it to get pushed out. Red/black in MA ordered 4/23 immediately at launch, 12:04 est.

Got a text from my SA today and got all excited. All it said was "Do not message". Then a few minutes later he texted apologizing and telling me to disregard. Wtf does that mean? How do you accidently send that? Had not been talking to him in weeks.

I keep checking my EDD but no update, has been at 5/24 - 6/21 for weeks. Keep expecting it to get pushed out. Red/black in MA ordered 4/23 immediately at launch, 12:04 est.

Got a text from my SA today and got all excited. All it said was "Do not message". Then a few minutes later he texted apologizing and telling me to disregard. Wtf does that mean? How do you accidently send that? Had not been talking to him in weeks.

Sounds like they meant to keep it in the drafts as a reminder to not reply to you until they have more info?

I got the same “Do not message” text 😂 It sounds like it was some mass text that got sent out accidentally.

• Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Brutal, it had been pushing to the right 1-2 days at a time and then got this update this morning 🙁 Hope everyone else has better luck

M3P Black/Black

Ordered: 4/23 @ 4:19pm PDT (EDD: June)
Update 1 (5/3): EDD May 14 - Jun 11
Update 2 (5/12): EDD May 17 - May 31
Update 3 (5/17): EDD May 19 - Jun 2
Update 4 (5/20): EDD May 20 - Jun 2
Update 5 (5/21): EDD Jul 2 - Aug 6
holy crap...

*sugar* I would go pick it up
If it qualified for the tax credit I would be verrrrry tempted. I don't really care TOO much about the color, cuz I don't think they have a "bad" color on the new M3P. I also go thru cars pretty fast, so I will probably only be keeping this until the new MYP gets released, since I would welcome the extra room the Y has - but we will see.

I asked my SA if switching colors or interior color would give me a shot at an earlier delivery, and he said most likely not and it's best to keep what I have now.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Here’s the new UI update on M3P from someone who took delivery. Originally posted on X by @d1o189.

Looks pretty nice.

IMG_2967.jpeg

And here’s his mobile app

IMG_2968.jpeg

For anyone who was low key still doubting that deliveries aren’t happening yet, I think this is full confirmation lol

This delivery took place in California!

Last edited:

i got the same exact text today. LOL It seems to me they are flustered there to the point that they're sending messages out in error. Wow

Little update from my end... take it as you will. Went to my local Tesla dealership (Midwest state) and they had a showroom M3P in stealth grey with white interior.

Let me say... this thing looks SHARP in person. The seats are extremely comfortable and feel like they would keep you in place. The turn signals DO have a "feeling" of a click when you press them. The quality seemed good overall (no panel gaps, etc.). However, the only fault I was able to find is that the carbon rear spoiler was peeling off on one end of the car. Really hoping they use something better than Elmer's glue on the one I will be getting.

Sadly... they did not have one available for test drive, and she was unaware when one would be available to test drive. She also admitted that unless I have a VIN, she pretty much can't look anything up or give me any further accurate information regarding the time line of mine. She said they have not received any M3P at this location aside from the showroom one. She is not sure when they are expected to get some. She said that one of her coworkers ordered one on the delay of release, so she is gauging it based on when he gets assigned a VIN/delivery. As of now, seems like nothing.

Well... not sure if this is good, bad or expected, but continuing to wait, I will.

Here’s the new UI update on M3P from someone who took delivery. Originally posted on X by @d1o189.

Looks pretty nice.

View attachment 1049279
And here’s his mobile app

View attachment 1049283

For anyone who was low key still doubting that deliveries aren’t happening yet, I think this is full confirmation lol

This delivery took place in California!
Good enough for me…only question for me is this in the U.S.? Pretty closed minded to only believe the very small sample of buyers represented on this thread as it’s highly unlikely one of us will or would have been the first in the U.S. to take delivery.

Reactions: gavinmp4
I joined the FB group with the "Fremont guy" who claims to have taken delivery of the first M3P in the US.

I remain unconvinced that he's not working with a Tesla employee to get his car delivered early, or whether he's just staged these photos. There's no way other folks in our forum would be getting so many delivery delays with firmware, EPA, or "the dog ate the paperwork" type excuses from Tesla SAs daily like we've been seeing. These would be impacting all deliveries across the country, not just be individual issues impacting a few people that happen to be pushing all deliveries out daily.

I joined the FB group with the "Fremont guy" who claims to have taken delivery of the first M3P in the US.

I remain unconvinced that he's not working with a Tesla employee to get his car delivered early, or whether he's just staged these photos. There's no way other folks in our forum would be getting so many delivery delays with firmware, EPA, or "the dog ate the paperwork" type excuses from Tesla SAs daily like we've been seeing. These would be impacting all deliveries across the country, not just be individual issues impacting a few people that happen to be pushing all deliveries out daily.
Why would anyone stage photos of a M3P? It is a mass-production car and not some 1 of 1 Bugatti.

I received the same "Do not message" from my SA this morning as well. Received a follow up that it was in error. Prompted me to message him to see why my delivery just got pushed a month... crickets. SG/B in CA ordered 4/23 at 9:18 am pst.