Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holds have NOT been lifted.

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpeg
    IMG_2171.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 5
Here’s the new UI update on M3P from someone who took delivery. Originally posted on X by @d1o189.

Looks pretty nice.

View attachment 1049279
And here’s his mobile app

View attachment 1049283

For anyone who was low key still doubting that deliveries aren’t happening yet, I think this is full confirmation lol

This delivery took place in California!
Looks like this is the same guy that posted the pics/vid to the Facebook private group. Seems like he has it, how he was able to get it done is the mystery. Cool to see someone get one.

In the short time I’ve been here and having dealt with Tesla energy previously, I’ve learned that you don’t take anything Tesla says to the bank. Is it ideal, fair or good CS. No, it’s just how they operate. We can all choose how to interact with them, for me, I’m just gonna chill out and be happy when I do get my car.

Why would anyone stage photos of a M3P? It is a mass-production car and not some 1 of 1 Bugatti.

This is totally true, but, we know some people try to troll others for whatever reason they come up with. I dont think this is the case with these pictures but we know people do this, for whatever reasons, and its been done in this thread.

By the way, you can see his M3P has the latest software 2024.14.7. A bunch of people above were saying they don't ship cars on the latest software. As someone who has purchased 3 Teslas, that USED to be the case, but it's not anymore.

My first one in 2020 came on old software and took like 6 weeks to get updated. The 2023 ones both came with very recent software.

Reactions: jose3030 and arkhos
By the way, you can see his M3P has the latest software 2024.14.7. A bunch of people above were saying they don't ship cars on the latest software. As someone who has purchased 3 Teslas, that USED to be the case, but it's not anymore.

My first one in 2020 came on old software and took like 6 weeks to get updated. The 2023 ones both came with very recent software.
It looked like the software download icon was lit in the screenshot, so the car was either downloading something, or staging something for install.

I keep checking my EDD but no update, has been at 5/24 - 6/21 for weeks. Keep expecting it to get pushed out. Red/black in MA ordered 4/23 immediately at launch, 12:04 est.

Got a text from my SA today and got all excited. All it said was "Do not message". Then a few minutes later he texted apologizing and telling me to disregard. Wtf does that mean? How do you accidently send that? Had not been talking to him in weeks.
I got the exact same thing today.

Brutal, it had been pushing to the right 1-2 days at a time and then got this update this morning 🙁 Hope everyone else has better luck

M3P Black/Black

Ordered: 4/23 @ 4:19pm PDT (EDD: June)
Update 1 (5/3): EDD May 14 - Jun 11
Update 2 (5/12): EDD May 17 - May 31
Update 3 (5/17): EDD May 19 - Jun 2
Update 4 (5/20): EDD May 20 - Jun 2
Update 5 (5/21): EDD Jul 2 - Aug 6
Damn...

Went May 19 - June 2, then May 20 - June 2 now June 22 - June 30. White/Black, SoCal, ordered 4/23 9:25AM PDT.
Was in the area of the Camarillo location and inquired about the changing dates. SA expressed confidence that I would get within a week of the timeline but did say things could change. They just got their floor model of the M3P Sg/White, had it outside and let me check it out. Seats are very nice (very much like my 1998 BMW E36 "Vader" seats). Build quality seemed good. Also, the tires stuck out more from the rim than the other Teslas I looked at. Could not spend too much time as I had another appointment, but I think you will be happy with the car.

Reactions: Sandee3
Looks like this is the same guy that posted the pics/vid to the Facebook private group. Seems like he has it, how he was able to get it done is the mystery. Cool to see someone get one.

In the short time I’ve been here and having dealt with Tesla energy previously, I’ve learned that you don’t take anything Tesla says to the bank. Is it ideal, fair or good CS. No, it’s just how they operate. We can all choose how to interact with them, for me, I’m just gonna chill out and be happy when I do get my car.
As we all should!

Hope was dashed. Just got a call from Tesla saying they had to reschedule me. So moved back to Friday instead of Wednesday. Here's to hoping this one actually happens!
Just got the same call, delivery is now Friday. This is now my 3rd delay with delivery and it's hard to not feel frustrated, especially since I sold my previous car last Saturday with the belief that I was for certain taking delivery Sunday morning.

The advisor told me my car was moved to the Delivery Center from their off-site and is still waiting on a software update, they just need the go ahead from HQ. It's pretty much been the same story all week. It's a holiday weekend coming and I've got plans, so I really hope Friday's the day... Sigh.