Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Pedals (Aftermarket Clone)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to see if anyone has any luck on getting the Model 3 OEM performance pedal replica. I searched online and I can either find something like this:

upload_2019-1-24_14-51-41.png

or this:

upload_2019-1-24_14-52-51.png

These definitely are different from the OEM which looks like this:

upload_2019-1-24_14-58-3.png

If anyone knows where to get the exact replica of the OEM set, please let me know. Many thanks.

The 5-stripe ones are metal and the 3-strip ones are plastic, or at least when I was looking on Amazon that was the case. I went w/ the metal version and love them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFZMTN8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I installed these as well a couple months ago and they have been great so far. Very snug and secure fit, with top quality craftsmanship. Waiting for a dead pedal now with similar rubber strips, not the sandpaper-like strips.

I installed these as well a couple months ago and they have been great so far. Very snug and secure fit, with top quality craftsmanship. Waiting for a dead pedal now with similar rubber strips, not the sandpaper-like strips.

100% agree that the Topfit are a really good pedal. Put they in hot water and they go on easy. Hopefully they get something for the dead pedal.

I agree, I went to purchase them recently and noticed they switched to glossy and decided not to buy. Definitely not an upgrade IMHO, I think they look cheap now.

I ordered these, they are ok - they don’t look cheap, I’m ok with the ‘polished’ finish and no cheap rubber smell. My biggest issue is even though they are advertised as ‘model 3’ pedals, the brake pedal is too big. I think they are model s/x pedals he is advertising as model 3. I contacted them, thinking they shipped me the wrong ones - their response was, the brake pedal is oversized by design so it could be ‘adjustable’ and slide further to the left or right. Ok, lol. He actually mentions this very briefly in the install video which I didn’t watch before I ordered.