Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room [2020-2023]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to order M3P when the Ryzen chip and laminated rear glass doors are more common, coming from a 2020 model 3 SR+ and the cabin noise being reduced would be a huge plus.
Tell you what I did today, told the chat I am ready to place my order when I can be assured that I will get the new stuff. He said he would forward to and advisor and I would be getting an email. And there it sits.

I ordered M3P on Dec 11th, had original EDD of Feb - March (don't remember dates), EDD changed on Christmas to Jan 22-Feb 19.
Right now, the same EDD is shown on the app but on the website it just says Prepare for Delivery and none of the info (Registration, Trade-In, Payment, etc) is there. EDD on website is missing as well.

I ordered M3P on Dec 11th, had original EDD of Feb - March (don't remember dates), EDD changed on Christmas to Jan 22-Feb 19.
Right now, the same EDD is shown on the app but on the website it just says Prepare for Delivery and none of the info (Registration, Trade-In, Payment, etc) is there. EDD on website is missing as well.
Oh, now it's back to normal....

Reactions: M3PCanada
Status
Not open for further replies.