Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I got bumped to a new 2 week window today. This is my 4th. New DD is 7/23 to 8/6. The dang LR had a shorter delivery time. Wtf pricks, keep it up and I can’t edit my signature anymore lol. I’m starting to doubt Tesla as a company. If the DD lasts until 8/6 that will be 114 days and a little over 16 weeks.
Have you reached out to your SA to make sure there is nothing wrong with your order?

Have you reached out to your SA to make sure there is nothing wrong with your order?
Yeah I have.I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the plug that’s supposed to come with the car that are out of stock and causing the delay. Idk. We wanted to switch to red in May or early June but was told not to as it would delay my order LMAO 😂

Last edited:
Yeah I have.I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the plug that’s supposed to come with the car that are out of stock and causing the delay. Idk. We wanted to switch to red in May or early June but was told not to as it would delay my order LMAO 😂
So with that said.... Have you thought about going ahead and switching the color? I would definitely do that if your EDD gets moved again... Maybe it will kick-start something.

So with that said.... Have you thought about going ahead and switching the color? I would definitely do that if your EDD gets moved again... Maybe it will kick-start something.
I mean, at this point what has he got to lose? I really think he was suppose to get his car back in May and now there's a glitch that keeps pushing his delivery back.

At this point I’m just gonna ride the horse out and see what happens. See what rates are If and when they provide a vin and decide what I’m doing then.

That sucks, but it's probably a good sign for @Flatbroke, since he's not the only one whose 2-week window got shifted out of July in the past couple of days... Maybe the factory didn't ramp back up as quickly as they thought.
Agreed. Anyone want to go in on a Lottery ticket with me. I’m pretty sure I have to be close to rock bottom on bad luck

Sorry to hear that
Well I got bumped to a new 2 week window today. This is my 4th. New DD is 7/23 to 8/6. The dang LR had a shorter delivery time. Wtf pricks, keep it up and I can’t edit my signature anymore lol. I’m starting to doubt Tesla as a company. If the DD lasts until 8/6 that will be 114 days and a little over 16 weeks.
Sorry to hear that Flatbroke. I was starting to think that you were planted here by Tesla. Like "I know you've been waiting a while but at least you're not THIS guy". And I'll admit, it's been frustrating seeing all these folks that are just now switching from Base/LR to P getting updates, delivery dates, and cars before those that ordered Ps from day one. At this point my EDD has not changed in 4 weeks and now I'm not really expecting it to.
It seems that not only am I standing in the M3P line but also in line after all the Base/LR orders that are switching to P. So who knows WHEN I'll get a car now. If any number of people can jump in front of you just by switching their order to P. Starting to look at other options again as I need a car. I know I haven't waited as long as many here. But still frustrating.