Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will it under or over your RN. It won’t miss it. You have to be in the page where it shows the completed task it will be to the left where your RN is

A day prior it will be in your MVPA which is with your other docs:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 7.47.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 7.47.23 AM.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 70
PWS is loud and clear ~
Back up UFO sound is easily pick up inside the car but forward not at all !
Foward has a white noise generator up to 18(+-)mph and is audible inside and outside if you listen for it unless the radio or AC/heat is turned up. We unplugged ours in our P3 because it defeats the nice quiet drive that our other new Tesla S’s have. Unplugging the sound generator is a one minute process, it doesn’t give any errors, and we sealed up the plugs to keep them clean and dry.

All these VIN's popping up is making me antsy. I ordered 11/21 so it'll probably be a couple more weeks for me.

Anyone else doing a trade in where the trade in valuation process is taking longer than expected?

I have all of my tasks completed except for that one and I'm thinking of just telling Tesla to **** off and going over to Carmax to get a trade in there. I was gonna use Tesla for ease of trade but their initial value was low af too. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue trying to trade in to Tesla.

All these VIN's popping up is making me antsy. I ordered 11/21 so it'll probably be a couple more weeks for me.

Anyone else doing a trade in where the trade in valuation process is taking longer than expected?

I have all of my tasks completed except for that one and I'm thinking of just telling Tesla to **** off and going over to Carmax to get a trade in there. I was gonna use Tesla for ease of trade but their initial value was low af too. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue trying to trade in to Tesla.

Try Vroom and Carvana instead. Takes a few minutes to get an offer and no commitment.

Reactions: SpringfieldM3P

It’s normal for it to take a while. Normally they kinda wait until it’s closer to delivery as your trade in quote is only valid for 30 days or 1k miles. However this go around for us they did mine rather quick. And now it’s probably going to expire. You can also wait u til you receive the text where they ask if you are paying cash and no trade. Then say you want to trade. At that point you will most likely have a VIN assignment, and the process for the trade will go rather quick. It doesn’t hurt to try to carmax vroom carvana. Just remember those quote normally only last 7 to 10 days. So it just depends on what you want to do. I always trade in to Tesla because sometimes things don’t go right with delivery and if you have sold the car, now you are stuck with no car or one car or whatever. It again it just a roll of the dice.

Reactions: SpringfieldM3P

Anyone else doing a trade-in where the trade-in valuation process is taking longer than expected?

I have all of my tasks completed except for that one and I'm thinking of just telling Tesla to **** off and going over to Carmax to get a trade-in there. I was gonna use Tesla for ease of trade but their initial value was low also. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue trying to trade into Tesla.

Are you in Springfield, MO or IL? Also, how'd you upload your insurance card with no VIN yet? I'm in Kansas City and received a trade-in offer as well, about 2k less than what I could get at even the stingiest of dealers. Guys at Leawood Tesla said that was a huge drawback about Tesla and they have been taking the complaints up the flagpole. I personally have my vehicle for sale privately and will use dealership offers as a last resort. Dealerships are hurting for cars right now, trust me on that.

Order my 2021 M3P White Exterior\Black Interior on Nov 20th. Leawood Tesla said expect VIN between Dec 9-16 and at worst Dec 31st for delivery. As you've probably heard many times, Tesla wants those strong Q4 delivery numbers. Here's hoping.

Are you in Springfield, MO or IL? Also, how'd you upload your insurance card with no VIN yet? I'm in Kansas City and received a trade-in offer as well, about 2k less than what I could get at even the stingiest of dealers. Guys at Leawood Tesla said that was a huge drawback about Tesla and they have been taking the complaints up the flagpole. I personally have my vehicle for sale privately and will use dealership offers as a last resort. Dealerships are hurting for cars right now, trust me on that.

Order my 2021 M3P White Exterior\Black Interior on Nov 20th. Leawood Tesla said expect VIN between Dec 9-16 and at worst Dec 31st for delivery. As you've probably heard many times, Tesla wants those strong Q4 delivery numbers. Here's hoping.
Try Vroom. They gave me a great deal on my SUV

Reactions: SergeiNew