Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my VIN on 11/10, called Tesla and they said it would arrive at my Tesla location on 11/13, called them on 11/14 and got it scheduled for today delivery, even woke up to a text this morning of them offering to have it delivered to my home earlier than my appointment was. Biggest takeaway from the whole process would be to just keep in contact with Tesla, it seems like their customer support phone number is VERY helpful and gets things moving much faster than if you just wait around, especially after VIN is confirmed. I will upload photos here in a bit :)
Yes! Same here my delivery was originally scheduled for Monday 11/22 at noon - I emailed my pickup site and they bumped it up to 10am on 11/19!!!

Just wanted to mention that I took delivery of my M3P White/white, no FSD in Las Vegas on Saturday. Order to delivery time was 17 days.

It had USB-C’s and the wireless charger works. SA said she saw a few that day that didn’t, but were all SR‘s. My only issues are a pretty deep scratch in the door jamb, about the size of a quarter, and my window regulator on the passenger window seems to be funny; it doesn’t seem to go all the way up, and if it does, it immediately “unseals” itself every time. Tried the recalibration, but it won’t go up all the way to the ‘sealed’ position reliably so recalibration isn’t working and roadside is coming to my house tomorrow morning to fix.

Already have a small rock chip in the windshield and hood from the drive home, but such is life.

Received my VIN on 11/10, called Tesla and they said it would arrive at my Tesla location on 11/13, called them on 11/14 and got it scheduled for today delivery, even woke up to a text this morning of them offering to have it delivered to my home earlier than my appointment was. Biggest takeaway from the whole process would be to just keep in contact with Tesla, it seems like their customer support phone number is VERY helpful and gets things moving much faster than if you just wait around, especially after VIN is confirmed. I will upload photos here in a bit :)
Had a great afternoon with the car it’s now in the garage charging! Delivery was easy, no noticeable panel gaps or paint issues or anything like that. And yes the USB C and wireless charging is all there thankfully. It looks even more impressive in person!

Attachments

• 2E64B67B-879E-454E-8CA1-E857A07E7CF1.jpeg
    2E64B67B-879E-454E-8CA1-E857A07E7CF1.jpeg
    549.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 4C69F91E-B0E0-4698-8A5A-5DF13DD0CD6B.jpeg
    4C69F91E-B0E0-4698-8A5A-5DF13DD0CD6B.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 69
  • E8F6B20A-E4EC-49D2-8A03-1FA143214727.jpeg
    E8F6B20A-E4EC-49D2-8A03-1FA143214727.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 827B71FF-3311-4698-B8C6-5CED57583FE2.jpeg
    827B71FF-3311-4698-B8C6-5CED57583FE2.jpeg
    449.6 KB · Views: 72
View attachment 733149
Took delivery on Saturday (11/13). Incredible machine and worth the wait! Convinced the MSM and white interior is THE color combo for the M3P. Car goes into detail shop tomorrow to get tinted and ceramic coated. Can’t wait to see it when it’s all done!
Waiting on this combo. I had second thoughts. Now I don’t. Looks awesome.

Reactions: Glendale MY
What part of the country are you in. I had my car damaged on delivery and they told me I’d get the next available vin.
I'm in southern Pennsylvania, near York. Picking up in Devon.

I waited to schedule pickup until financing got the final approval but that wasn't quick enough for Tesla, apparently. Financing was fully approved yesterday.

Reactions: BruinIvy
Order date: 10/29
M3P white/white
Delivery window: 11/22-12/20

Still no VIN but got a call from Tesla confirming that I don't have a trade in for them to process. I thought this was odd as I've not seen anyone else talk about getting these inquiries within their waiting period.

Order date: 10/29
M3P white/white
Delivery window: 11/22-12/20

Still no VIN but got a call from Tesla confirming that I don't have a trade in for them to process. I thought this was odd as I've not seen anyone else talk about getting these inquiries within their waiting period.
I got a text last week about a trade. Got excited that maybe they'll give me more than I'd seen previously (which was about 10k less than other dealers offers). Waited for them to appraise it again and came back $100 more than before... whatever guys I get it, you don't want any tesla's traded in lol.

Reactions: jose3030 and .Slug
I got a text last week about a trade. Got excited that maybe they'll give me more than I'd seen previously (which was about 10k less than other dealers offers). Waited for them to appraise it again and came back $100 more than before... whatever guys I get it, you don't want any tesla's traded in lol.

Which is odd. Maybe they anticipate something with Tesla's dropping in value that the other entities don't know about. This is pure speculation, but why on Earth would they price themselves out of getting someone's trade for a perfectly great opporutnity to resell one of their own cars, but they'll take in other brands. Logic follows that if you're asking about trading your Tesla, you DONT plan on keeping it anyway, it makes zero sense why they wouldn't want to capitalize on the opportunity by offering a more competitive trade value for customers. That's why I think they know something others do not regarding short term future value. That's what logic would tell us anyway.