Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you and me brotha. black/black fsd 20s los angeles. 1/19 order date and latest edd is feb 17 to feb 27. i dont have an official SA but i can reach out to the original sa who hooked me up with my current car back in 2020 to see if he can give me a soft date.. thanks for the tip @j_grange
I my experience that is the official SA 🤣 I had to call around to figure out who it was but it ended up being the person I talked to over a year when I had my first test drive.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
you and me brotha. black/black fsd 20s los angeles. 1/19 order date and latest edd is feb 17 to feb 27. i dont have an official SA but i can reach out to the original sa who hooked me up with my current car back in 2020 to see if he can give me a soft date.. thanks for the tip @j_grange
At least you have a 10 day window. Mine is still 30 days.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
At least you have a 10 day window. Mine is still 30 days.

Mine just jumped from a 10 day to a 23 day window LMAO

i think we all have to go through that , what i call, "troll phase", where the system gives you a 30 day window. in the next couple of day all THREEEEEEEEE of us will have some positive movement... or ill eat my tie!

Does this mean anything for those that got their car? “Went from building” to “check back later”

Attachments

• 298DCE8E-E99A-4BEF-B8E5-AD8DD865A304.png
    298DCE8E-E99A-4BEF-B8E5-AD8DD865A304.png
    536.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 14BCB34B-7C2D-4DA6-A45B-A12C03712531.png
    14BCB34B-7C2D-4DA6-A45B-A12C03712531.png
    539.2 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Stew-2
Mine changed to the same thing. I just check and it definitely was different this morning.

Might be a good sign
so it seems i may not have to eat my tie and @Alex Oliyai will owe me a drink.. ;)

so my reservation still shows "check back later" in the app. i dont ever really know what it was before because i dont check the app. now hear me out -- tesla save the best for last ;-0) , so in this case the all black/black 2 perf/pup is the best in the fleet. so it makes sense @nval29 had his change and not mine as he is farther away from Fremont, whereas alex and i are just down the street a bit.. :)

and since alex has a lighter color trim, it makes sense his car gets some movement before me even though he ordered much later than i did. since the lighter color vehicles are painted first.

maybe saturday you/i/we may see a vin!

stranger things have happened..

so it seems i may not have to eat my tie and @Alex Oliyai will owe me a drink.. ;)

so my car still shows "check back later". i dont ever really know what it was before because i dont check the app. now hear me out -- teal saves the best for last ;-0) , so in this case the all black/black 2 perf/pup is the best in the fleet. so it makes sense @nval29 had his change and not mine as he is farther away from Fremont, whereas alex and i are just down the street a bit.. :)

and since alex has a lighter color trim, it makes sense his car gets some movement before me even though he ordered much later than i did. since the lighter color vehicles are painted first.

maybe saturday you/i/we may see a vin!

stranger things have happened..
Drinks on me when our cars come 100% killer

Reactions: nval29