Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to my SA today. He said car should go into production within the next day or two and should be to Ohio by Christmas. Obviously the dates can move a few days either way but at least it some news.

10/12 ordered MSM black interior in Ohio.

Hopefully we all start seeing VIN’s the next few days and can put this waiting behind us. My F5 is wearing out.

@SpringfieldM3P
What’s your config? Do you have your VIN?

I just called Tysons yesterday to see if they could give me any update - they looked up my VIN and said it was still in Fremont. Given the order dates, unless your config is what’s causing the delay, hopefully you’ll get something soon.

I have my fingers crossed that I’ll get a call prior to my scheduled date/time, but also know that date may be due to all the other deliveries.

I’m interested in what your account says for delivery estimate now that you received that text message.

Just checked, and nothing useful when I go to manage my order (no vin, delivery estimate, anything). FYI, I haven't received a text message either.

I can't wait to have another credit hit on my account when my loan approval expires.

I was just thinking about that - not looking forward to getting an unnecessary hard credit hit.

The wait will be worse now that the car is only a few km away. Snapped these pics just after the carrier unloaded it. And for what it's worth. My vin just showed up into my account today. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_171928.jpg
    IMG_20201211_171928.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20201211_171937.jpg
    IMG_20201211_171937.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20201211_172546.jpg
    IMG_20201211_172546.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 73
Been waiting so long, and ordering so many car accessories/components while I did, that wife just asked "What is going on? Are they sending you the car in pieces?"
Serioulsy, my UPS guy was like how many wheelsets can you possibly need dude? I am not keeping the 20s, so I ordered 18s for summer and narrow 18s for winter. The manufacturer mistakenly sent me two of the winter sets. Then finally shipped the summer set before I had a chance to send back the extra winter set. Lots of wheels LOL! AND NO CAR YET!!!!

Reactions: RefreshedP
@SpringfieldM3P
What’s your config? Do you have your VIN?

I just called Tysons yesterday to see if they could give me any update - they looked up my VIN and said it was still in Fremont. Given the order dates, unless your config is what’s causing the delay, hopefully you’ll get something soon.

I have my fingers crossed that I’ll get a call prior to my scheduled date/time, but also know that date may be due to all the other deliveries.

Red with black and no FSD. When I called today they saw no VIN either but assured me that it would be in before the end of the year.

Ordered white on 12/3 delivery as early as 12/17. haven't got my VIN yet.
....but I just checked my local service center inventory and there is a blue being shipped over tonight. told them I would take it. So i am now #teamblue and possibly picking it up tomorrow/monday.

Ordered white on 12/3 delivery as early as 12/17. haven't got my VIN yet.
....but I just checked my local service center inventory and there is a blue being shipped over tonight. told them I would take it. So i am now #teamblue and possibly picking it up tomorrow/monday.
If Vegas is getting Performance in inventory, then I hope this is a good sign for California people.

Reactions: Marcavelli650