Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to change the color of my order and cant do it in my account. I texted my SA to make the change, but he or she hasn't responded for two days now. Does anyone have a number to call?
I called Raleigh Service Center and actually spoke to a SA. He had to unlock my account. I made the change while on the phone. He then locked my account back. It also screwed up my financing and said cash purchase. He had to go back and add my financing back in. Took less than 5 minutes. I would recommend call the SC and trying to get someone on the phone. Just my $0.02...

Reactions: Panel Gaps
I like a soft compound floor mat, or even carpet ones. The cheaper ones are harder plastic, and my feet/heel slide around in cold/wet weather. That is annoying to say the least.

I have had good luck with the Husky's in the past, but nobody seems to mention them in this forum. Seems like all boutique manufacturers for the Tesla. I will tackle this after i get the car....
That is actually something I didn't think before, I swear by my Husky's I have them on my 2015 F150 and I've had them for the past 70,000 miles without ever having an issue, they do show some wear and tear because I step on them with boots on but that was to be expected. I will look at both Husky and weathertech which are almost the same and see if they have options.

edit: Husky doesn't even have an option for Teslas at all and weathertech has these: 2022 Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Laser measured Floor Mats For Perfect Fit | WeatherTech they look alright but the reviews are bad and the images don't even show them on Teslas. I won't be buying them from either by the current looks of it.

That is actually something I didn't think before, I swear by my Husky's I have them on my 2015 F150 and I've had them for the past 70,000 miles without ever having an issue, they do show some wear and tear because I step on them with boots on but that was to be expected. I will look at both Husky and weathertech which are almost the same and see if they have options.
Weathertech changed their compound in the mid 2000's and they got much harder, plasticy like. #notafan

Iirc, the husky does not have a fitment for the 22, but they have a fitment for a 21, so i am guessing that is the same thing.

Guess I will be the guinea pig in 3-7 weeks... 🤗🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Desiberius
Weathertech changed their compound in the mid 2000's and they got much harder, plasticy like. #notafan

Iirc, the husky does not have a fitment for the 22, but they have a fitment for a 21, so i am guessing that is the same thing.

Guess I will be the guinea pig in 3-7 weeks... 🤗🤣
I think the passenger side is different on the ‘22s. I don’t remember where I saw it but the floor pan around the passenger seat rails is a different shape.

Ordered my M3P March 5th, originally said April.
Delayed to May 29-June 10.
BUUUUT I just checked my app and it's been updated to April 29- June 3! It's not a huge different but progress.
Decided to go with the white interior and black exterior paint, and boy am I glad that my price is locked in, wouldn't have been able to justify this car if I had to pay what it's at now. 😅 Beyond excited, though. Coming out of a 2015 GT-R I sold for investment purposes and a daily like this seems perfect!

Update:
Dallas, TX
Originally ordered a LR on 1/3
EDD March
Switched order to M3P on 2/20
MSM white interior no FSD

EDD of March
EDD then 3/26 - 3/30
Vin assigned 3/15
Delivery date scheduled for: 3/26

Picked up on time on 3/26. Flawless delivery!

Attachments

• 5D95C2EF-08C5-40FD-B340-DF490E360B6B.jpeg
    5D95C2EF-08C5-40FD-B340-DF490E360B6B.jpeg
    793.6 KB · Views: 108
  • AB9787E8-F014-4985-8D15-E6ADEFF1B491.jpeg
    AB9787E8-F014-4985-8D15-E6ADEFF1B491.jpeg
    659.2 KB · Views: 76
Anyone have experience putting their reservation "on hold" and after releasing the hold, how long it was till you took delivery? I had to put my res on hold last week, cause I could not take delivery last weekend. Was planning on releasing my hold next week, wanted to get an idea how long I may be waiting (in Los Angeles) until my VIN is assigned.