Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, you asked….I’m going with (all from RPM Telsa - don’t feel like playing the Amazon hit or miss game): mirror overlays, dashboard cap, front door dashboard extension overlays, backseat vent cap, and steering wheel appliqué.

I actually like the wood trim in telsa 3, but based upon seeing what it looks like when fitted with CF pieces, not only does it look fantastic, it‘s fitting for the character of a M3P, IMO.
That’s great. Post pics here when you have it all installed.

Got my ceramic coating guy and carbon fiber accessories all lined up…just need the M3P
I am right there with ya bro! 😎

I have have acquired (2) sets of wheels/tires, (12) TPMS sensors, mudflaps, master cylinder brace, winter floormats, Hvac screen, wheel spacers, hub rings, lugnuts, Wall charger, lots of jack pucks etc... I JUST NEED THE FRIGGIN CAR!!! 🤣

Anyone interested in some no mile uberturbines complete with tires? Available in ~1 month or so... 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindenwood

I have have acquired (2) sets of wheels/tires, (12) TPMS sensors, mudflaps, master cylinder brace, winter floormats, Hvac screen, wheel spacers, hub rings, lugnuts, Wall charger, lots of jack pucks etc... I JUST NEED THE FRIGGIN CAR!!! 🤣

Anyone interested in some no mile uberturbines complete with tires? Available in ~1 month or so... 😈
Which wheels/tires did you get? Also why 12 TPMS?

Which wheels/tires did you get? Also why 12 TPMS?
18x9.5 Konigs w/ 255 Advans & 18x8.5 Tsportline w/ 245 Blizzaks currently. Actually, the Tsportline has beater 235 Michelins currently mounted, for drift mode testing... 🤠

3 sets of TPMS because I will have another set of wheels on the way, 19x10.5 w/295's....

20220326_063840.jpg

20220319_130315.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing new to report/update (not sure if that‘s a good or bad thing anymore). Got my ceramic coating guy and carbon fiber accessories all lined up…just need the M3P

M3P | MSM | Black | no FSD | Mt. Kisco, NY
OD: 3/3/22
3/3: EDD April 2022
3/4: EDD May 13 - June 10
3/22: April 30 - June 4

I'm doing the same. Researching local tint companies, lined up a Ceramic guy, etc.. What accessories did you get?

Hey Rodney!, since your in the Mt. Kisco queue as well, I just got an updated EDD (not what I was hoping for, but not tragic either)(hope your faired better):

03/03: EDD April 2022
03/04: EDD May 13 - June 10
03/22: EDD April 30 - June 4
04/07: EDD May 7 - June 4

Reactions: Rodney!
Hey Rodney!, since your in the Mt. Kisco queue as well, I just got an updated EDD (not what I was hoping for, but not tragic either)(hope your faired better):

03/03: EDD April 2022
03/04: EDD May 13 - June 10
03/22: EDD April 30 - June 4
04/07: EDD May 7 - June 4
Just checked again for the eleventyith time today... No movement.

My current EDD is 4/18-5/16. Based on history here/elsewhere, I am guessing i will get a vin on 4/18... 🤔

Reactions: Nick65 and 8rain
I'm doing the same. Researching local tint companies, lined up a Ceramic guy, etc.. What accessories did you get?
I’m going with (all from RPM Telsa ): mirror overlays, dashboard cap, front door dashboard extension overlays, backseat vent cap, and steering wheel appliqué. Seen most of these items on M3Ps - looks super and fitting for car’s insane performance capabilities. Wood trim belongs in SR & LR (w/ no disrespect to Wood trim), Carbon Fiber trim in M3P (IMO). I also have a BMW M3, and couldn’t imagine it having Wood trim

Very excited to have just completed my Model 3 Performance order and wonder if the posted lead times on the website are very accurate ?
It's hard to tell. The order volume right now is unprecedented, and as such unpredictable. From what I've seen, the estimated delivery dates on the purchase pages seem optimistic at best. The EDDs in the app and in your profile might be more accurate. There are folks who ordered in Feb who are still waiting.

I’m going with (all from RPM Telsa ): mirror overlays, dashboard cap, front door dashboard extension overlays, backseat vent cap, and steering wheel appliqué. Seen most of these items on M3Ps - looks super and fitting for car’s insane performance capabilities. Wood trim belongs in SR & LR (w/ no disrespect to Wood trim), Carbon Fiber trim in M3P (IMO). I also have a BMW M3, and couldn’t imagine it having Wood trim

I definitely agree on the trim. I am tossing the idea between the alcantara cap and door insert vs matte carbon fiber. I used to be a former BMW guy too (former E90Post regular) and I can't imagine having wood trim as well. Are you going with glossy or matte?