Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crisscross that Crisscross that. Got jinxed as soon as I typed it. 🤣
You’re supposed to diamond hand the Doge!

Kidding aside, I’m staying positive for you. Their systems are just that, systems. There’s lots going on right now and I’d still take everything with a grain of salt, good or bad.

No movement so far today on my end. EDDs can move at 5am and 1pm PST right? VINs can come anytime.

You’re supposed to diamond hand the Doge!

Kidding aside, I’m staying positive for you. Their systems are just that, systems. There’s lots going on right now and I’d still take everything with a grain of salt, good or bad.

No movement so far today on my end. EDDs can move at 5am and 1pm PST right? VINs can come anytime.
Yeah, initially I was a Sad Sally. but now am a bit more optimistic. For what it is worth, I checked 15-20 times (LMAO) between 3am pacific time and 4:50 Am pacific time this morning. The new date appeared prior to the 4:50 am check. maybe computer generated IDK, unless they have people in other regions of the globe working on this. Where the heck is our resident Tesla Employee hahhahahaha. he is the phone guy. whats your number we wont tell anyone,

View attachment 816068
Well that was a a bummer. Order date 4/14 Lr switched to m3p 5/5 new edd 5/28-6/11. Then EDD 6/8-7/5. Then 6/12-6/26 until this morning new edd as of. 4:50 am pacific on 6-13 EDD 7/6-8/10. Pick up location Fremont factory. Oh well. Wish you others the best of luck. Man I Love Monday. Great start to the week. The strange part is their site indicates 10 days prior to your DD the edit design option goes away. Well that happened when the 5/28 window was given.
I feel you! I ordered a M3LR back on 4/6 and changed configuration to M3P on 6/9. I have no clue what to expect, but haven't seen the EDD move since. SA told me it could take up to 72 hours for the EDD to update...maybe later this week or maybe I still have the same EDD of 8/8 - 9/19 :(

I feel you! I ordered a M3LR back on 4/6 and changed configuration to M3P on 6/9. I have no clue what to expect, but haven't seen the EDD move since. SA told me it could take up to 72 hours for the EDD to update...maybe later this week or maybe I still have the same EDD of 8/8 - 9/19 :(
I can't give insight on my LR to P EDD progression because I was given a rejected VIN (264xxx). It was rejected with the Matrix lights and Ryzen chip, so it's probably either a defect or because of the financial circumstances/waiting time for the original owner. That's why with an OD that late I already have an M3. But a newer vehicle is better than anything, and it's safe to say that Performance is ahead of LR.

• Informative
Reactions: kevz
I can't give insight on my LR to P EDD progression because I was given a rejected VIN (264xxx). It was rejected with the Matrix lights and Ryzen chip, so it's probably either a defect or because of the financial circumstances/waiting time for the original owner. That's why with an OD that late I already have an M3. But a newer vehicle is better than anything, and it's safe to say that Performance is ahead of LR.
Right on, thanks for sharing! I tried asking how switching from LR to P would affect my EDD and just got the ol' generic response. I am hopeful that it will be sooner than my wait would've been keeping the LR configuration.

Reactions: windjammer99
Right on, thanks for sharing! I tried asking how switching from LR to P would affect my EDD and just got the ol' generic response. I am hopeful that it will be sooner than my wait would've been keeping the LR configuration.
I switched my config on 6/7, EDD did not update till 6/10... New EDD 6/12-6/26.
OD 5/7 M3LR

Been checking every two minutes😁

I got the same response when I jumped the train with everyone else and asked what headlight it came with. Never knew until I had to go find out myself on delivery day and it had the eyeball. They only said the SC will let me know, and I even asked five hours before getting there.

Also pro-tips from my DD to share with you all:
  • I came at 4:30 and my appointment was at 5:30. You can definitely go and pick it up earlier if you want, they'll pull you to now. Only did this on DD, I do not know about doing it a day earlier. Of course that depends on the SC.
  • Thoroughly inspect the car before you go in and confirm delivery. I peaked inside and out and I didn't see anything abnormal. I also happen to find the car really easily since it was parked next to the showroom entrance
  • Because I got a rejected vehicle, I claimed a vehicle with the free charger inside (a bummer because I spent $400 on the Wall Connector, but oh well. Emergencies may happen)
I'll share some pics after work.

I switched my config on 6/7, EDD did not update till 6/10... New EDD 6/12-6/26.
OD 5/7 M3LR
its all over the board, I ordered long range 4/14, wife wanted M3p on 5/5 and I switched then,. have a two week window from 5/28-6/11 then a month then a 2 week and now a month, cant make sense out of nonsense. Try the motor oil trick and diamond hand the DOGE!!!!!

its all over the board, I ordered long range 4/14, wife wanted M3p on 5/5 and I switched then,. have a two week window from 5/28-6/11 then a month then a 2 week and now a month, cant make sense out of nonsense. Try the motor oil trick and diamond hand the DOGE!!!!! I replied to wrong person above. I am picking up at Fremont factory. not sure that helped me or hurt me. Stay with Cash as option until you get a VIN. you can switch later but rates are going up. problem is the delivery dates fluctuate so much and often you may have to run credit several times.

Reactions: julit0