Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice and clean. I also ordered Undrdog Pro. I’ll claybar it next time, and apply it once I get it

Attachments

• B7ED37C5-5BE6-4A32-9150-EE52299C8A90.jpeg
    B7ED37C5-5BE6-4A32-9150-EE52299C8A90.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: kevz and Park2670
Well Guys, Gals and those still undecided I got an updated DD. Does not appear I will be making this Q delivery. New Date got bumped back to July 9 from the 6th and up to August 6 from the 10th. Which means nothing to me as I had a 2 week window in may and another in June. That's just the way the cards flopped on the river
I'm actually glad to be in the next quarter for deliveries. You know they're rushing them out of the factory, which likely means a higher chance of quality concerns. I can wait.

Reactions: julit0
I'm actually glad to be in the next quarter for deliveries. You know they're rushing them out of the factory, which likely means a higher chance of quality concerns. I can wait.
My luck they will be recovering from a 4 day drunk from the 4th of July when mine is built. LOL My only concern with time was the bank rates, other then that I am not in any rush.

Well Guys, Gals and those still undecided I got an updated DD. Does not appear I will be making this Q delivery. New Date got bumped back to July 9 from the 6th and up to August 6 from the 10th. Which means nothing to me as I had a 2 week window in may and another in June. That's just the way the cards flopped on the river
At least there's some movement; better than nothing. I think they'll bump you to a July delivery.

Today is my 10th day and when I expected my EDD to tighten up to a realistic number, But still the same. Maybe have to wait to after EOQ for an update.

It looks like the inventory page here in Miami was filled with M3Ps. It may have happened in other areas as well. If patience kills, snag an inventory one.

EDIT: They’re demo vehicles.
If you want to see the whole country, use tesla-info. If you didnt already know.

New to the group!

Backstory, I placed a reservation for a Ford Bronco back in July 2020. I put in my order for a 2021 model year (MY) and then had to re-enter my order for a 2022 MY and in August the order banks open up for 2023 MY orders. Its just been a mess with Ford and the delays/commodity restraints...

Cut to making a complete 180 with car choice.....
I put in an order for a M3P on Friday 6-17. Tesla site said EDD would be Jun-Aug for the M3P.
Monday morning my EDD now shows November 25 - January 20.
Seems TESLA is pretty good with bring up your EDD and not pushing back (except for Flatbroke - I feel your pain from my Bronco order.)

Here's to hoping I get this before the end of summer

View attachment 819685

Just scheduled my delivery date from my 6/17/22 order! This must be payback from my 2+ year (and counting) Bronco wait...

I will pick'r up Wednesday!

Somewhat recent lurker, first-time poster - hey everyone!

Ordered a M3LR (White, White Interior, FSD) on 6/9, was given an EDD of September - December 2022.
On 6/10, EDD of December 2 - January 27
On 6/15, EDD of September 12 - October 24
On 6/21, I changed my configuration from M3LR to M3P.

Since changing the configuration, haven't received an updated EDD yet. I've seen some in this thread have had their EDD updated same-day or within 24 hours after switching to M3P - does anyone have any experience with significantly longer lag times?

Somewhat recent lurker, first-time poster - hey everyone!

Ordered a M3LR (White, White Interior, FSD) on 6/9, was given an EDD of September - December 2022.
On 6/10, EDD of December 2 - January 27
On 6/15, EDD of September 12 - October 24
On 6/21, I changed my configuration from M3LR to M3P.

Since changing the configuration, haven't received an updated EDD yet. I've seen some in this thread have had their EDD updated same-day or within 24 hours after switching to M3P - does anyone have any experience with significantly longer lag times?
Took me 5 days to get an updated EDD and another 5 days to get a VIN.

Reactions: t-rex266
FYI, if any of you are in the Bay Area and picking up from Fremont factory dealership, go up there (or call) and see if you can pick up early! As I posted earlier, I ordered on 6/21, got confirmation it this morning will be delivered on Sunday. Went up there this afternoon to talk with them and ask questions about payment, and she informed me it was ready today… less than 72 hours after I ordered. Waiting on text to come get it.