Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, if any of you are in the Bay Area and picking up from Fremont factory dealership, go up there (or call) and see if you can pick up early! As I posted earlier, I ordered on 6/21, got confirmation it this morning will be delivered on Sunday. Went up there this afternoon to talk with them and ask questions about payment, and she informed me it was ready today… less than 72 hours after I ordered. Waiting on text to come get it.
Good to know! I’m sitting at a 3-day EDD (6/23-6/27) and still haven’t heard anything. Picking up in Sunnyvale but more than happy to take the short drive to Fremont. Will contact SA now.

FYI, if any of you are in the Bay Area and picking up from Fremont factory dealership, go up there (or call) and see if you can pick up early! As I posted earlier, I ordered on 6/21, got confirmation it this morning will be delivered on Sunday. Went up there this afternoon to talk with them and ask questions about payment, and she informed me it was ready today… less than 72 hours after I ordered. Waiting on text to come get it.
Tell them Flatbroke is ready Hahaahaha I’m picking up there the wankers

Sounds like my fluffy ass needs to ride on over there and see what’s. The shizzle.

What’s your vin? Did you get a 300 car?

Collected yesterday from Devon, PA. No issues, car was a demo with 1000 miles and looks perfect. Got the state inspection done today, nice and easy. Came with a charger.
FDFEB9EE-014D-4DFB-B231-C8EA8C15C5B5.jpeg
8E352683-AADD-4581-AF69-53005CDC43E9.jpeg

Can anyone tell me why the US order site says the M3P 0-60 time is 3.1 seconds and the Canadian order site says 0-6- is 3.3 ?
Cause the English are slower, check the french spec, OK joking aside, thats the metric version of 0-100 km/h of 3.187 seconds of (USA 0-60 MPH) you guys use Kilometers im assuming. only thing I can think of.

Last edited:
Cause the English are slower, check the french spec, OK joking aside, thats the metric version of 0-100 km/h of 3.187 seconds of (USA 0-60 MPH) you guys use Kilometers im assuming. only thing I can think of.
Yeah I think 100kmh is technically 62mph, which is why it’s 3.3 instead of 3.1. But does the CA website have the 1ft rollout ? Because the US site has it subtracted I believe which is why it’s 3.1

Good to know! I’m sitting at a 3-day EDD (6/23-6/27) and still haven’t heard anything. Picking up in Sunnyvale but more than happy to take the short drive to Fremont. Will contact SA now.
Alright, confirmed with SA that my car has departed Fremont and on its way to Sunnyvale Delivery Center (~15/20min drive). They said I should hear from delivery team over the weekend!

Curious if anyone in SoCal is interested in PPF / Ceramic? We have a group buy going and would love to get a couple more folks in the mix to hit the price break with Sticker City. They're booking out to mid/late July now, so if anyone is taking delivery soon:) I'm taking delivery tomorrow and getting the work done in July.

DM me if interested!

Somewhat recent lurker, first-time poster - hey everyone!

Ordered a M3LR (White, White Interior, FSD) on 6/9, was given an EDD of September - December 2022.
On 6/10, EDD of December 2 - January 27
On 6/15, EDD of September 12 - October 24
On 6/21, I changed my configuration from M3LR to M3P.

Since changing the configuration, haven't received an updated EDD yet. I've seen some in this thread have had their EDD updated same-day or within 24 hours after switching to M3P - does anyone have any experience with significantly longer lag times?
Yours sounds pretty similar to mine. My OD was 5/10 (RWD), updated to LR on 5/13, then M3P on 6/23. No movement yet on EDD. I called Tesla today and asked if moving to maybe a higher volume SC than Memphis, such as to Kansas City or Dallas, would improve my odds of getting it sooner. They said I should just wait about 4 days after making the switch to see movement on the EDD. I'm hoping like hell to get the car before 8/19 so I can take advance of my state's sales tax incentive for selling my previous car.

For the hive mind, for those demo cars with FSD, is that a removable feature if someone buys one?

I think once we figured out we didn't make the end of the quarter delivery rush we decided it was time for the upgrade.
I honestly was never considering it, but with the stupid weird used vehicle market, being able to sell my previous car for an insane price and my state's sales tax credit, it just made sense. As long as I can get it in the 60-day window now....lol