Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also did the steering wheel. All emblems red on the metallic #Team Blue!!!

Attachments

• F8DE6B64-7A2C-4AB5-8928-E8A27A127BFB.jpeg
    F8DE6B64-7A2C-4AB5-8928-E8A27A127BFB.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: julit0
I just noticed the enhanced autopilot option on the order page for 6k, has anyone been able to get this on their newly delivered M3Ps ? or is that just for the new customers.
It‘s available for all via the app under subscriptions. If it gets down to $3K, I may consider it, or if they had a monthly subscription that would accrue to the final lifetime cost ($3K max). I wish Tesla offered this kind of accrual for either EAP or FSD.

It‘s available for all via the app under subscriptions. If it gets down to $3K, I may consider it, or if they had a monthly subscription that would accrue to the final lifetime cost ($3K max). I wish Tesla offered this kind of accrual for either EAP or FSD.
Thank you, for some unexpected reasons I had to put my delivery on hold for 2 months, so I should be taking delivery late July if everything goes to plan, fingers crossed the price drops further for enhanced.

Did anyone get the 14-50 connector with delivery ?

Me neither.
What charging cords adapters etc. come with delivery? Also front license plates are required where I live. Will I need to purchase one or will it also come upon delivery?
Thanks
Only the J1772 adapter and the 120V NEMA 5-15 Adapter came with the mobile connector kit in my trunk. I had already bought a 6-50 adapter because that's what I have in the garage on a 40A 220V circuit (they were not back-ordered at the time and still aren't). It charges fine @ 32A overnight. CA is a front license required state and I was pleasantly surprised to find a front license plate frame included loose in a plastic bag in the trunk on delivery as well. CA DMV will deliver two plates to me by mail when my registration is processed, and I will have to decide whether to mount the front plate or not. I have been ticketed once in the past for no front plate on an early 911 Porsche. I'll probably assemble it and leave it in the trunk until I get stopped and make some lame excuse then and mount it. :)

Last edited:
Me neither.

Only the J1772 adapter and the 120V NEMA 5-15 Adapter came with the mobile connector kit in my trunk. I had already bought a 6-50 adapter because that's what I have in the garage on a 40A 220V circuit (they were not backordered at the time). It charges fine @ 32A overnight. CA is a front license required state and I was pleasantly surprised to find a front license plate frame included loose in a plastic bag in the trunk on delivery as well. CA DMV will deliver two plates to me by mail when my registration is processed, and I will have to decide whether to mount the front plate or not. I have been ticketed once in the past for no front plate on an early 911 Porsche. I'll probably assemble it and leave it in the trunk until I get stopped and make some lame excuse then and mount it. :)
Doing the same for the front plate. I like that Snap Plate thing or a mount like it.

Reactions: Old Stewball
Doing the same for the front plate. I like that Snap Plate thing or a mount like it.
For less than $100 you can do a front plate wrap in CA.
The plate holder included by Tesla in my car is a "no holes" frame that is installed with double-sided tape. If you don't trust the tape, you can buy this "no drill" fastener kit for $8: No-hole Tesla Model 3 or Model Y Front License Plate - Etsy

Last edited:
Just curious, how many people ordered M3LR and switched to M3P. How much sooner did you get the car?
Some folks got cars within a week or two of switching from what saw and it was on the East Coast - probably because cars were already being transported East at the time. Also if your config matched a more readily made combination. One of our gents here switched from LR (April order) to P in (Late May), had two 2-week EDD windows then, got bumped out of a Q2 delivery and into Q3. He is even within 15-20 min of the Fremont Factory. Based on your latest EDD in your signature, you may or may not improve that date. If you scan back a few pages, there are some recent switches and their current situations.

Nice handle - I'm a retired Submariner (Honolulu - Alabama (G)) plus some Carrier and Fleet staff time.

Took delivery yesterday afternoon! I did a detailed walk around the car and didn't notice anything that jumped out to me, other than it being a little dirty. Interior was clean and no defects were found. Car was charged to 90%, I was an hour early for my appointment and they took me right away. SA was very helpful and asked multiple times if I needed anything or had any questions before driving off. Came with charging cable.

Attachments

• Tesla 1.jpg
    Tesla 1.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Tesla 2.jpg
    Tesla 2.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 67
Took delivery yesterday afternoon! I did a detailed walk around the car and didn't notice anything that jumped out to me, other than it being a little dirty. Interior was clean and no defects were found. Car was charged to 90%, I was an hour early for my appointment and they took me right away. SA was very helpful and asked multiple times if I needed anything or had any questions before driving off. Came with charging cable.
Nice!! Congratulations! Looks great.