Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange...
Yesterday I got a text with a link to schedule my delivery. I followed the link and selected the earliest date/time available. 12/23 @ 10:00am.
Within the last few minutes my scheduled delivery date/time on my account page changed to 12/20 @ 5:00am.
Does this happen? Without any type of notification? Are they even open on a Sunday at 5:00am?

Woke up to a VIN

Ordered 11/20/2020 - White/Black M3P - Tampa

Delivery window over past 5 days
12/11-12/31
3-6 weeks
12/24-12/31
12/18-12/24
12/16-12/22

For everyone who has received a VIN, what should I do now to ensure the quickest delivery? Call to schedule delivery? Will they have more information now that I have a VIN they can look up?

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Reactions: CA4Fun
Hope everyone gets their rides soon, it's nothing short of spectacular. Although I feel like everyone on the road is trying to hit me now. Put on the Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 tires and 35% XR Ceramic tint. Highly recommend the tint, I felt like I was in a fish bowl the first day, even in 35 degree whether the sun was brutal. And yes this thing is 3.1 seconds with a 80-90% SOC!
IMG_3204[4981].jpg

Hope everyone gets their rides soon, it's nothing short of spectacular. Although I feel like everyone on the road is trying to hit me now. Put on the Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 tires and 35% XR Ceramic tint. Highly recommend the tint, I felt like I was in a fish bowl the first day, even in 35 degree whether the sun was brutal. And yes this thing is 3.1 seconds with a 80-90% SOC!View attachment 617559
Nice. Congrats. Is that 35% all the wat around? Can you take more pics? I’m still undecided on what percent to go with. Did yours come earlier than the date setup for delivery?

Nice. Congrats. Is that 35% of all the wat around? Can you take more pics? I’m still undecided on what percent to go with. Did yours come earlier than the date set up for delivery?

Xpel Prime XR Ceramic 20% Rear, (Fades perfectly with the factory tint on top) 35% sides (Missouri legal limit). 70% currently being done on the windshield as I type. I will take pictures today when complete. I would recommend nothing darker than 30% due to the auto-dimming of the rearview and side mirrors. It is good as it is now at night, but I definitely wouldn't want it any darker.

I actually took matters into my own hands for delivery. My SA alerted me a while back of a white M3P coming in. I followed up a week later and he said it had the white interior not black like I ordered. He said its an extra grand, I said take my money! It was a demo that was locked until a later date. Glad I did because I really love the white. They were able to switch it and assign me the VIN. Persistent communication with your SA ensures they don't forget about you and can make things happen. Looking in hindsight, I probably didn't even have to order because they have 2 M3P currently just sitting on the lot. SMH

Reactions: AtlantaMCR
Woke up to a VIN

Ordered 11/20/2020 - White/Black M3P - Tampa

Delivery window over past 5 days
12/11-12/31
3-6 weeks
12/24-12/31
12/18-12/24
12/16-12/22

For everyone who has received a VIN, what should I do now to ensure the quickest delivery? Call to schedule delivery? Will they have more information now that I have a VIN they can look up?

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Congrats! I must have terrible luck, ordered a month earlier from Orlando and still no vin

Have any of these recent deliveries gone to CA? I ordered white and am in the same boat if that makes you feel better about your color choice!
At least a few P models that I know of have been delivered in CA. Someone in this thread ordered a black and midnight silver and received both the same day. I believe a couple people in this thread in the Bay Area have also taken delivery. Friend of mine spotted one in the wild. The inconsistency is certainly baffling.