Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So will a call to the dealer get you a quicker appointment to take delivery or should I just wait to be contacted?
hmmmm good question. It won't hurt to ask. most likely it will be either 24 or after Christmas. if I had to guess. no one has contact us yet, granted we just got our vin today. so I say they should reach out by the end of week. well at least my SA stated within 3 days

Reactions: CA4Fun
Still no vin. Was going to try to get the demo in New York but it has 300 miles on it already. I know how I drove the demo when I took it out. So I will just wait. Estimated arrival in MA is 1/6. Just hoping we don't get another snow storm so I can drive it home and not have to have it towed to my house. Still waiting on my winter wheels to arrive (currently back ordered).

Still no vin. Was going to try to get the demo in New York but it has 300 miles on it already. I know how I drove the demo when I took it out. So I will just wait. Estimated arrival in MA is 1/6. Just hoping we don't get another snow storm so I can drive it home and not have to have it towed to my house. Still waiting on my winter wheels to arrive (currently back ordered).
I would try for the one down here in dc if you want but waiting isn't bad if your comfortable

hmmmm good question. It won't hurt to ask. most likely it will be either 24 or after Christmas. if I had to guess. no one has contact us yet, granted we just got our vin today. so I say they should reach out by the end of week. well at least my SA stated within 3 days

I tried calling and got voice mail 3 times in a row. Thinking that they’re probably busy now that all the cars are coming in. I’ll try again tomorrow morning.

yea may just wait at this point.

The free supercharging would be nice but I do only drive about 6k miles a year.
its not the do all be all. with home charging, and hardly driving with work and school from home, we hardly need supercharging. and when we do its for a quick stop like to let the dog pee and get water or something and we hit the road again. its nice to have if you do a lot of long road trips or live in a apartment or something. but if not, your not loosing much in my opinion

Reactions: Runduck
Looks great. May I ask how much you paid for tinting? I was quoted $500 not including the front windshield and not sure if that is normal...
383 out the door. Ceramic. Lifetime warranty. In Stuart Florida. Guy has done a ton of model 3s too. Back window is one piece as well (that was a must have imo)

Got some runs on the draggy today too. Best of the day was 3.2x to 60. At 80 percent battery.
20201216_164336.jpg

Mine was scheduled for Xmas day, but they are closed so I moved it up to the 23rd. Their system doesn't have holidays programmed in...
you would think Tesla would have that programmed in... im glad they are closed that day. I mean its one day out of the year. granted its killer that you will get your car 2 days earlier thats sweet!!!

Snow storm here in Jersey now and I have a delivery date for Friday but it will probably be ice on the road still.

Found a 'new inventory' demo m3p in my build spec in San Diego that I was going assign it's VIN to my order, but was pretty disappointed with the build quality of that one and unfortunately had some issues with the paint and driver's door card that seemed like it would be difficult to get resolved unlike the body panel alignment issues that would have been easier to deal with. I think it was pretty clear why it was a demo though. Would be interesting to see where it's Vin# falls.

Looks like I will need to wait until the 31st.