Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No vin. Delivery window came back yesterday with 30-31
most, if not 95% of California deliveries will be next Monday thru Thursday! no joke. it will be sooooo many deliveries those days, it will make your head spin. just to put this into view, I got my vin on 12/16 the same day it was born, and it didn't move from Fremont until 2 days ago. its slotted to arrive at my DC on Monday the 28th and I schedule my delivery for the 29th. now, think about that, California doesn't have that lead time. I really do think you guys and gals will be fine. if anything your vins will be coming soon, along with rapid and I mean rapid delivery windows. like last time, before the shutdown, people were getting their model Ys dropped in their driveway and Tesla would say its here and they would be on their way back to the dealership to delivery another car. I know its hard and nerve racking to see the days go by, but cali is normally the one state that Tesla doesn't miss delivery times. it might be super late hours but it will happen

Reactions: c4Lvin
I'm with you, my SA called me today and told me that I would have it next week as there is going to be a BIG push in CA.
and your SA is not Lying either..... Tesla does get to a point where all the car coming out the factory will go to California, as its still their biggest market. it makes sense to deliver their last, its the shortest distance for the car to travel vs the states.

New headlights on my performance. Vin 8684xx.

Attachments

• 20201222_135214.jpg
    20201222_135214.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20201222_135151.jpg
    20201222_135151.jpg
    761.2 KB · Views: 76
Collected my M3P today.

Terrible quality control to be honest. But it is what it is, got the pressing issues sorted to get it into PPF and got a service appointment to fix the rest but at least 6 issues still left to fix adding to the two paint defects, oh and overspray all over the windshield and roof and rear window. Oh and a misaligned trunk.

Look long and hard at the car my friends, they’re pushing these cars out looking rough and hoping for the best. I have no idea how they missed all the issues I had but they did.

The saving grace was the delivery lady, she was great. We spent 4 hours there total.

My appointment was 9am, they were 45 minutes late, still getting the car ready. It came out looking rough, still had the goo all on the trim and car was dirty. Was very disappointed.

Car is now getting PPF and Tint.

This is my second Tesla, first one was not this bad so likely end of year QC issue.

And yet I’m still totally pumped to have the car and have throughly missed driving it. How does Tesla do it.

Pretty aggravated with my SA who has pretty much gone MIA the past week after being super communicative with payment, etc. Received VIN on 12/7, car has been sitting in Birmingham for 5 days now with no delivery scheduled yet.

It is what it is, but I do have to tell myself that at the end of the day, I can’t stand car dealerships/salesman, and Tesla is no exception.

Reactions: SummerlinChiro
Interesting. Mine changed today back to 22nd to 31st.

I just changed too. Although, unless someone is coming to my house right now, I'm not sure how it's possible to be delivered today, being that it's almost 4:30! :D

I'm going to keep a log... for science!

12/22: 12/22-31 <- latest
12/21: 12/28-31
12/21: 12/27-31
12/20: blank
12/18: 12/22-31
09/21: blank