Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I’m sure they’ll get you this round, I’m a little skeptical about mine, after seeing all the Q4 hold overs out there.

Tim

us bay area folk are usually last in line since our shipping time is effectively 0...so if i don't get mine by early march, i'm most likely not getting it this quarter.

hoping i get the car, but any longer and i may just order the bmw m3 instead

Thanks. I’m sure they’ll get you this round, I’m a little skeptical about mine, after seeing all the Q4 hold overs out there.

Tim

us bay area folk are usually last in line since our shipping time is effectively 0...so if i don't get mine by early march, i'm most likely not getting it this quarter.

I've seen some people on the East Coast taking delivery this week. Late Feb could be likely for the Bay Area IMO

Also, in 2020 the average time between order and delivery for people in January was 43 days.

Last edited:

Bay Area is brutal. I am right near Fremont. Delivery to my home at 11:38pm NEW YEARS EVE. I could not believe it.

Reactions: TBrownTX
Yes, most likely. Many here who ordered in Nov/Dec and are having to wait to the tail end of this quarter.

Tim

Thats insane. Hopefully that won’t happen. I feel like Q4 of 2020 would’ve been crazier demand than Q1 so we should be good.

I wonder when the wait got this bad. I ordered back in May 2019 and got my VIN within a week but had to cancel. Now it’s months before we get a vin.

Ordered: 11/7/20
Model 3 Performance, Blue on Black

Tesla assured me I would have it by 12/31/2020

Now it says Feb 19 - March 19

I thought Tesla’s bad customer service would start AFTER I got the car

I would put odds at 50/50 that the car won’t get here until June