Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just did this and was successful, so thank you. Received VIN yesterday, date range this morning was March 27 - March 31. It just updated to below. I called the local showroom and got a SA who helped move my stuff along. She thinks my car is on a truck going to Chicago. Once it reaches Chicago she'll have a better estimate on DD. Right now she's saying 28th - 31st.
View attachment 645056
If only VA even answered the phone...

If any of you in the Los Angeles / OC area are planning on tinting windows after delivery, please let me know where. Because of all the roof glass, Tesla’s need higher end tint and more experience from the individual doing it. I found a place that apparently sees a lot of Teslas in New Port Beach, but it’s a bit far for me.

If any of you in the Los Angeles / OC area are planning on tinting windows after delivery, please let me know where. Because of all the roof glass, Tesla’s need higher end tint and more experience from the individual doing it. I found a place that apparently sees a lot of Teslas in New Port Beach, but it’s a bit far for me.
I go to Detail Union, super professional, they specialize in PPF and Ceramic Coating. Highly recommend! Ask for East and tell him Mikey sent you. ;)

Reactions: Socalcommuter
Concours Auto Spa is closer to you and a lot of members here went there.

Could be!

Who's your SA? Cody is mine and he's pretty good at replying to my emails, and has given me pretty good info about my car and its expected build / arrival date.
I've got Ozuto, cool name but bad at answering emails. Last I was told my MSM was on a train to Chicago then a truck to Devon, 25th-31st expected date. Maybe you have more fun info than I do?

Reactions: Ralbright
I find it morbidly funny that even when Tesla tries to communicate they still manage to screw up something as simple as a canned email/text.

We are tentatively reserving an appointment for you on 3/18 at 3:30pm. If you need to delay delivery, please reply DELAY with your preferred month to take delivery.
Preferred month?

Then the appointment email is even more screwed up. What time exactly?
Scheduled Date & Time: Friday, March 19th between 3:30PM – 4:00PM
(Please arrive anytime between 11am-12pm, DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY as your vehicle may not be ready)

I take everything to Sunshield Glass Tinting in Van Nuys. Solid spot.

Reactions: MKRJ
Today is a great day.

After many years of waiting, and many struggles of refresh, and many questions of "when", "why" and "how", and two nights of praying to the Technoking, the rancur finally sought out his prize.

He prayed one last time to the Technoking, "please let me wake up with that shiny VIN on my account dashboard".

And rejoice, the Technoking shared his plunders and...

Rancur rejoiced "I have a VIN!"

Ordered: 2/4
Model: Red/white
VIN: 926xxx

But not all adventures have a perfect happy ending....

Estimated Delivery: March 21 - March 27​

Which is up from 18-25th it was at last night.
I have great news, just got a text to schedule my delivery. First available date was March 26th at 10am. I have a few meetings so chose 12pm. Only let me pick 26th or 27th. Says to pick it up at the Scottsdale location. Yay! It's real!

Reactions: TANnedGOdfathr
Delivery center called me, a number that showed from the Netherlands on my iPhone weirdly enough, to schedule delivery. Initially asked when I would like to pickup my car, I said right now, he laughed and said my date was on the 19th, put me on hold and said how does tomorrow at 3:00pm sound. Told him I'd be there at 2:59 drooling. It's happening boys. I'd like to thank you all for the support, Venom 1 through 21 for your support and most importantly Zaddy Elon.