Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks Tim. I have a Model X and it was pretty loaded with free super charging (gonna miss that) and lifetime connectivity (gonna miss that too).

Ordered my homelink kit as well since I liked having it in the MX. Too bad the doors won't close automatically anymore when I press the break pedal. My MX was very covid conscious.

That’s a lot to miss! The mats that come with the car are OK. Pretty standard carpet like found in most other cars. I promptly replaced with the Tesla liners, especially happy when combined with my Amazon dead pedal. Here’s a picture for your viewing pleasure.

Tim

8066BCEC-08E2-4819-88A2-81E06081E2C9.jpeg

Honestly don't know what to type, this car is absolutely amazing! Picked it up yesterday, ordered January 22nd. Coming from driving BMW's for the past 10 years, this for sure put a bigger smile on my face than any car I've owned, and mind you I work for BMW (please don't tell them I got a Tesla) and have driven pretty much all of them. No noticeable panel gaps, paint has a few minor scratches but I'm doing ceramic coating so they will do full paint correction before they apply it. Obviously new headlights and heated steering wheel for all of you wondering. Unfortunately came with software 2020.47.104, I clicked the advanced software updates so hopefully daddy Elon can hook it up sooner. Time to scare the s**t out of my wife and family haha. Everyone waiting, its well worth the wait!!

B36AD366-F9BE-41EB-9472-6DAB528D1492.jpeg
E42ACFA6-F5FC-4556-B498-28B928E8E18A.jpeg

Honestly don't know what to type, this car is absolutely amazing! Picked it up yesterday, ordered January 22nd. Coming from driving BMW's for the past 10 years, this for sure put a bigger smile on my face than any car I've owned, and mind you I work for BMW (please don't tell them I got a Tesla) and have driven pretty much all of them. No noticeable panel gaps, paint has a few minor scratches but I'm doing ceramic coating so they will do full paint correction before they apply it. Obviously new headlights and heated steering wheel for all of you wondering. Unfortunately came with software 2020.47.104, I clicked the advanced software updates so hopefully daddy Elon can hook it up sooner. Time to scare the s**t out of my wife and family haha. Everyone waiting, its well worth the wait!!

View attachment 645641looking

View attachment 645641View attachment 645643
This made my excited for my black/black! Looking good!

love it!! Front only or cover all around?

My credit union did the same yesterday. Sent overnight. Did you have to send an email of the check to order support for verification also? I thought that was strange.
I did not send anything other than an email to my SA saying bank sent payment. My CU said it would be there in a few days. I told them no rush since I don't take delivery until March 25-31.

Reactions: TANnedGOdfathr

Whoooooooo... That black is NIIIIIIICE!!!

Reactions: Mikeyspikey
Just got my delivery schedule notification!!! Next Saturday is going to be a good day!!! I'm loving seeing all the pics from everyone :D

Tesla Model 3 Performance Blue & White
Ordered: 2/6/21
VIN: 3/15/21
Pickup: 3/27/21 in Cincinnati
Is your going through Chicago too? That's what my local SA said, it's on truck to Chicago. Once it reaches there is when they'll setup delivery.