Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! First post!
Stumbled across this forum from Reddit.

Ordered mine on May 31st. First time line I had was mid July to mid August and it updated this morning to June 18-30th. Specs are white, black interior, and no FSD. I was hoping for the mid August delivery to see how this ev bill plays out and give me a little more time to figure out the accessories and get a winter setup ordered (thinking the 18s from Martian). Might have to see if I can delay it as the car is not “needed” right now.
Paul

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Signature forged wheels. Ti lug nuts, TPMS, 255/35/20 PS4S, UP coilovers, UP sway bars, UP Ascension front bumper, Mill Page front & rear rotors, MMP master cylinder brace, plasti-dip for blacking out emblems/badges, 500G SSD, home level 2 charger, Nema 14-30 adapter and 25’ RV extension cord (for charging at my dad’s place), all weather floor/trunk/frunk liners, better in-car wireless charger, tire storage for stock wheels/tires.

I’m about to line up some PPF, ceramic coating, and tint.
@Gimmethecash @indigo6 @ImpatientBuyer Days of YouTube and researching thousands of wheels for fit on the M3P and I've decided to go with the Brixton RF7 in Satin Black. RF7 Radial Forged (Flow Form) | Brixton Forged Wheel Collection 2019

I need to stay off the forum it's getting expensive.

Getting deliver of my M3P no FSD on sunday 6/6 ordered 4/6/21. I actually called the distribution center and they said "oh yeah your car is here when do you want to pick it up". Got my vin on 5/30. So excited but also WTF why didn't I get contacted earlier.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 9.36.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 9.36.46 PM.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Red Leader NH
Some hope for my Seattle area purgatistos —
dropped in on Renton as they were unloading a fresh batch.

None of the cars on the lot were the same from our last visit, so easily 50+ new drops in the last 4 days. Tons of 3Ps here, mostly black, blue, MSM, and white.

SR and LRs of all configs. Almost all with build dates of 6/1-6/3.

The driver said he had some on the truck for Lynnwood as well.

967AC925-4B50-43A5-8999-75F68213A3F2.jpeg

D062B33A-001C-4311-8840-C0927538B7C4.jpeg

I also sent an email to my SA to see what's going on. I didn't want to bug, but I did also need to let her know that I'm no longer trading-in with Tesla anyway, so at least I don't feel bad about emailing her. If I recall, she's off on Fri/Sat, so I don't expect a response until Sunday at the earliest. When she is working, she is VERY responsive!

That being said, I had to get my mind off of being in the 2-11 club. I know it's just a car, but it kind of ruined my mood for the day. Regardless, I took the car I'm selling to get a wash (Volkswagen GTI), (This is the first time it's been washed by someone other than myself, or a relative), and then I went to Chemical Guys to buy a waterless wash setup that I'm planning on using for my M3P. Tried the waterless setup on a Toyota Prius Prime I own, and I'm super happy with it.

I live in an area where washing with water is not allowed. Landlord doesn't allow it in the driveways/parking spots, and the city doesn't allow it at all, even on private property, due to water use.

Trying to focus on how I've nailed my waterless wash setup, and not think about 2-11 club.

Hopefully tomorrow we'll have more clarity on dates?
In all honesty, Tesla wants/needs to show juicy Q2 numbers so I do believe we will get our cars by 6/30/2021. The only thing in the way may be the redirection of attention to getting Model S Plaids out, which is starting to make me think I should not have canceled the order. Regardless, I think those who ordered M3P before mid-May will be OK.

In all honesty, Tesla wants/needs to show juicy Q2 numbers so I do believe we will get our cars by 6/30/2021. The only thing in the way may be the redirection of attention to getting Model S Plaids out, which is starting to make me think I should not have canceled the order. Regardless, I think those who ordered M3P before mid-May will be OK.
waterless washing is not even an accurate term everything has water in it. washing your car in your drive way puts runoff directly into the storm drain. modern car washes recycle water and are way better for the environment than a driveway wash.

waterless washing is not even an accurate term everything has water in it. washing your car in your drive way puts runoff directly into the storm drain. modern car washes recycle water and are way better for the environment than a driveway wash.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what's better for the environment or not, I'm not qualified to speak on it, and the driveway technically belongs to a different tenant in my building. While I do care for the environment, I'm just out here trying not to either A, upset my landlord, or B, get a ticket for car washing (happens often) and have to pay a fine. I also don't like taking my car to a car wash. They're like $30 here minimum, and the paint swirls are a lot.

Unsure whether it was the physical work of doing the waterless wash, or just being outside, the process made me feel a lot better about being in the 2-11 club. I put some headphones in, and had a great time!