Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’re really living up to your user name, @ImpatientBuyer !

I can’t say I blame you; I’m without a car for a month so far, but between my motorcycles, Über, my wife fetching groceries, and renting for the twice-monthly trips to visit my dad, I’m getting done what I need to. If I didn’t WFH, I’d be looking hard at demos.
Hahaha, I certainly am.

Of course, it would’ve been nice to have a “brand new” M3P, but 266 miles is as close to brand new as you can get.

At the end of the day, I’ll happily save the extra couple grand by selling it to CarMax for having a car with 266 miles on the odometer.

I work from home as well, but I take my son to preschool every morning, so being without a car just wasn’t feasible.

You’re really living up to your user name, @ImpatientBuyer !

I can’t say I blame you; I’m without a car for a month so far, but between my motorcycles, Über, my wife fetching groceries, and renting for the twice-monthly trips to visit my dad, I’m getting done what I need to. If I didn’t WFH, I’d be looking hard at demos.
Oh, forgot to mention, since mine is not one of the latest production runs, the one I’m getting still has radar. So that’s also a plus.

And if anyone is curious about the cost difference between my demo and the “new” car I would’ve received, the demo is $170 cheaper lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Doge-1
I ordered 4/17, white white M3P and picking up in philly. My SA is from Fremont and told me It will arrive at my service center on 6/17 10am on a truck to be exact and I will be able to schedule pick up in next couple days. Based on peoples posts here it seem whatever date you ordered in April will be same date in June. I never once pinged or call my SA because I know the dates in your tesla account is a made up date and only your SA knows the real dates. The cars are getting made in June and arrives last 2 weeks of June. If you ordered in May you have a possible chance of late June delivery date or the end of the third quarter. Good luck
I ordered the same date 4/17 and was also told that the car would land at the service center on 6/17. Interesting.

Hahaha, I certainly am.

Of course, it would’ve been nice to have a “brand new” M3P, but 266 miles is as close to brand new as you can get.

At the end of the day, I’ll happily save the extra couple grand by selling it to CarMax for having a car with 266 miles on the odometer.

I work from home as well, but I take my son to preschool every morning, so being without a car just wasn’t feasible.
Your car would have over 266 miles in no time anyway. Pocket the small change you saved and enjoy driving your new car while many of us are still waiting.

…looks like a bunch of silver west coast cars came up, judging from who just got vins…

Reactions: ImpatientBuyer
Here's proof that I'm impatient too......Sold the SQ5 to the Audi dealer, officially without a car.

3F7974E3-979C-479F-BBE4-748A74C766E0.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: ImpatientBuyer
Random question; I hear everyone talking about their “Sales Advisor”, but do you also have a “delivery advisor” as well?

I have been contacted by both my sales advisor (Michael) and my delivery advisor (Maya). Am I just insanely lucky? 🤷🏼‍♂️😇
I do also have a Sales advisor and delivery advisor. Her name is also Maya thats funny. Where are you located?

Reactions: Waltamobile