Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chicagoland area and I ordered white with white interior and FSD on June 7th. I was about to place an order for a wall charger and got an email from tesla saying to confirm my lease conditions(which I had already done). When I logged into my account I was promoted to ‘confirm delivery’ after a paragraph about radar and tesla vision. After confirming delivery I received a vin on my account page. I also have a trade-in that’s been valued, but I haven’t uploaded my title pictures yet. Hoping y’all get your vins soon as well ! My delivery est is 6/25 - 6/30

Reactions: rem6775
Chicagoland area and I ordered white with white interior and FSD on June 7th. I was about to place an order for a wall charger and got an email from tesla saying to confirm my lease conditions(which I had already done). When I logged into my account I was promoted to ‘confirm delivery’ after a paragraph about radar and tesla vision. After confirming delivery I received a vin on my account page. I also have a trade-in that’s been valued, but I haven’t uploaded my title pictures yet. Hoping y’all get your vins soon as well ! My delivery est is 6/25 - 6/30
What was your previous dates?

I ordered on the 8th and have July 19 - August 08.

:(

What was your previous dates?

I ordered on the 8th and have July 19 - August 08.

:(

Interesting ...

I ordered on this past Fri, 06/11, had Est. Date 2-11 days, then this morning, 06/13, it had changed to a date range, July 7th - July 27th.

So we both have a 20 day delivery range, but my date range starts 26 days from my order, and yours is showing 41 days past your original order date.

How long was your order in before you got your initial estimated delivery dates? Mine was ~ 2 days.

Since a Tesla has basically no options, I wonder what the difference is? Mine is a M3P, MSM, white interior, no FSD. Also, mine is a lease that's already approved, basically did that about the same time I placed my order early Friday afternoon.

Interesting ...

I ordered on this past Fri, 06/11, had Est. Date 2-11 days, then this morning, 06/13, it had changed to a date range, July 7th - July 27th.

So we both have a 20 day delivery range, but my date range starts 26 days from my order, and yours is showing 41 days past your original order date.

How long was your order in before you got your initial estimated delivery dates? Mine was ~ 2 days.

Since a Tesla has basically no options, I wonder what the difference is? Mine is a M3P, MSM, white interior, no FSD. Also, mine is a lease that's already approved, basically did that about the same time I placed my order early Friday afternoon.
I got a date the next day.

White/black no FSD - Purchase.

Maybe leases are being pushed out first? :(

20210613_170456.jpg

Just found my beauty at Bellevue's Tesla offsite parking lot but my delivery is long long ahead on Thursday morning... 😢.
Let's see if someone at Tesla Bellevue will be able to do an earlier delivery 🤞🙏.

Last edited: