Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you ! The potential change from HW3 to HW4 for 2022 would definitely be a bummer given I am tentatively scheduled for delivery in late Q3 2021, eg missing next year production by just a few months. Hoping that is not the case !
Will be interesting to see what they announce on AI day (8/19). I'm pickin up my car on the 17th but also have FSD so if they update the FSD computer I'm hoping they will update mine for free since I purchased FSD (they have in the past). Those that subscribe will have to purchase the new computer though if one comes out.

Scheduled my pickup for the 19th and of course all of my plans fell apart two hours later and I can not make the trip now. My SA said Paramus does not have the room to hold onto the car for three extra days to pick it up the next Monday. Looks like I may have to give it up and see if I can get back in the queue.

Scheduled my pickup for the 19th and of course all of my plans fell apart two hours later and I can not make the trip now. My SA said Paramus does not have the room to hold onto the car for three extra days to pick it up the next Monday. Looks like I may have to give it up and see if I can get back in the queue.
Ugh sorry to hear that.

Just now got a “Get to know your Model 3” email.

Still no VIN or change on account page.
Where does that email usually fit in the timeline? Hopefully it’s built tomorrow!
Too funny I just got the same email at 9:02pm EST and was about to post the same question! Blue Model 3 performance with black interior and FSD. Ordered 7/16, Marina Del Rey CA.

Reactions: phantasms