Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F650E4F8-9B92-4035-A637-DE2B1DDA6CD3.png

Hi All - Add me to those in the waiting room. Ordered our performance on August 4th. Current EDD is August 27-September 6. Initially EDD was 8/17-9/11 and window has been tightening. Went with Deep Blue/White. Can't wait to get the car.

Now 8/28-9/6 so no real movement. I find it interesting the difference in estimates that can be 3-4 weeks on order dates that are 1-2 days apart, or how some windows are 3-4 weeks and others are 10 days or less.

I just got off the phone with my SA

The model 3 is just sold out for 2021 as of this weekend. Anyone who ordered before then should be set, especially M3P orders.

Nothing to worry about at this time. I'm still expecting an end of September/early October delivery for my red/white M3P.
To be fair, SA's don't know much. Your best bet is to monitor inventory as it comes in and snap up a match. Whether what SA's say is true or not, the reality is M3/P's are being shipped and declined, or buyers fall through every day, so instead of waiting you can get "lucky" if you monitor daily.

I've done this twice. It works.

Reactions: drpheta
To be fair, SA's don't know much. Your best bet is to monitor inventory as it comes in and snap up a match. Whether what SA's say is true or not, the reality is M3/P's are being shipped and declined, or buyers fall through every day, so instead of waiting you can get "lucky" if you monitor daily.

I've done this twice. It works.
My SA knows I'm down to snatch up a Red/White/MSM M3P with white interior if one pops ups before my build.