Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It must be the midnight silver, I don't think anyone here had the midnight silver, but you and me both, with order dates before a lot of these other people, have yet to be assigned. Seems like midnight silver in the LR forum is slower as well.
yeah, it must be the color. They ran out of silver paint, or silver is a harder color to get right, or there aren't as many silver orders as other colors so they don't build them as often. Oh well, I have other cars at home so it is not urgent to get the Tesla for me.

yeah, it must be the color. They ran out of silver paint, or silver is a harder color to get right, or there aren't as many silver orders as other colors so they don't build them as often. Oh well, I have other cars at home so it is not urgent to get the Tesla for me.
I technically don't own any person vehicle's other than motorcycles now. I do have a diesel truck by it is technically owned by my company so I bought the car to cut down on the miles on it

Did you get the final spec sheet sent you to virtually prior to accepting delivery? How did you get it?
I just found it it is the delivery configuration doc

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.12.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.12.50 PM.png
    86 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: MightySanDiego
It must be the midnight silver, I don't think anyone here had the midnight silver, but you and me both, with order dates before a lot of these other people, have yet to be assigned. Seems like midnight silver in the LR forum is slower as well.
I got my VIN and delivery is scheduled for this Friday. We're in a similar area and I only ordered a few days before you. I bet you get your VIN tomorrow or so. Mine is white on white though.