Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, my advisor had no clue whats up. I got my delivery scheduled for this Saturday! Home delivery surprisingly, after it being stated as unavailable when i placed my order. Not sure how this will work with a trade in, but that's a future me problem.

For context - MSM M3P, no FSD, white interior.

Reactions: Trekker_
Ok, my advisor had no clue whats up. I got my delivery scheduled for this Saturday! Home delivery surprisingly, after it being stated as unavailable when i placed my order. Not sure how this will work with a trade in, but that's a future me problem.

For context - MSM M3P, no FSD, white interior.
September 3rd OD and you have delivery scheduled? Same build other than I got black. Wtf tesla

September 3rd OD and you have delivery scheduled? Same build other than I got black. Wtf tesla
Hang in there mate. I'm sure it will come soon! I must have gotten lucky with timing. I would be shocked if you don't end up getting a VIN in the next day or two. My EDD was 9/22 - 9/30 for the past few days, and sure enough today on the 22nd, everything came together. Maybe that means tomorrow is your day.

Clearly there's no rhyme or reason around order timing, with the exception of "west coast comes last", so maybe there's more value in trying to make sense of the EDD window tightening. From what I've seen on here, the EDD slowly getting smaller seems to be a good sign that a VIN is coming soon.

Hang in there mate. I'm sure it will come soon! I must have gotten lucky with timing. I would be shocked if you don't end up getting a VIN in the next day or two. My EDD was 9/22 - 9/30 for the past few days, and sure enough today on the 22nd, everything came together. Maybe that means tomorrow is your day.

Clearly there's no rhyme or reason around order timing, with the exception of "west coast comes last", so maybe there's more value in trying to make sense of the EDD window tightening. From what I've seen on here, the EDD slowly getting smaller seems to be a good sign that a VIN is coming soon.
I was down to 6 days then up to 7. Plus some people get vina after their edd shoots to 2 to 3 months lol tesla is just disorganized

Hi everyone.. my first post.

I just ordered mine 2 days ago. They've updated my EDD to 9/28.

Super excited to be here with you guys. Mine is Pearl white with blah interior. Lol I mean black interior.... damn swipe texting lol

I think white interior looks amazing but I have a kid coming in December and my wife is notoriously butterfingered lol

I have neversat in one before. I only saw one on the road and instantly fell in love. It took all but 30 seconds to decide to buy one. Lol. I spent 30 minutes looking at a couple of review videos and was sold. So my baby car budget went from 30k to 60k.. thankfully I manage to convince my wife it was the best purchase for us. I think she knows Ijpw excited I got talking about it so she supported me.

My current car is a Lotus Evora, and she gets car sick everyone she's in it. So we need another car, especially for the baby. I'm confident the model 3 will be a fantastic family car. Super safe and plenty of cargo for a family of 3.

Anyway I hope to make friends soon with fellow tesla owners.

Hi :)

Ordered my M3 SR+ mid July. First EDD August 30-sep 7, then sept 21, the sept 30-oct. 20, then i got the mysterious text last week about my car being delivered by the end of this month, pushing my EDD to sept 23-30. Today’s the 23rd & I haven’t received a VIN, so it looks like they have fooled me again.

08/24 Ordered M3SR+ Ontario, Canada (with original EDD Jan 2022)
9/3 EDD Changed to Nov
9/11 EDD Changed to Oct
9/20 EDD Changed to March 2022
9/22 EDD Changed to 'BLANK'

Never had this kind of 'uncertainty' experience purchasing of any vehicle before ????

Ordered my M3 SR+ mid July. First EDD August 30-sep 7, then sept 21, the sept 30-oct. 20, then i got the mysterious text last week about my car being delivered by the end of this month, pushing my EDD to sept 23-30. Today’s the 23rd & I haven’t received a VIN, so it looks like they have fooled me again.
08/24 Ordered M3SR+ Ontario, Canada (with original EDD Jan 2022)
9/3 EDD Changed to Nov
9/11 EDD Changed to Oct
9/20 EDD Changed to March 2022
9/22 EDD Changed to 'BLANK'

Never had this kind of 'uncertainty' experience purchasing of any vehicle before ????
Just so y'all know this section is for model 3 performance, you will probably get a better idea of your delivery dates on the SR forum. You both look to be ahead of most people though as most people are getting pushed to waaaay far out

Just so y'all know this section is for model 3 performance, you will probably get a better idea of your delivery dates on the SR forum. You both look to be ahead of most people though as most people are getting pushed to waaaay f

Just so y'all know this section is for model 3 performance, you will probably get a better idea of your delivery dates on the SR forum. You both look to be ahead of most people though as most people are getting pushed to waaaay far out
Wrong forum...my apology

Reactions: Futaba and Trekker_