Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 11/16/21 - LR MSM ext / black Int / 18” aero / No FSD - when it mentioned est. Delivery December 2021.

Initial EDD: Feb 19 - March 19.

2nd EDD on 11/20 AM: Dec 15 - Dec 31.

Requested to change exterior color to White Multicoat on 11/20 PM, EDD remained 12/15-12/31.

I got the text this morning to pick a delivery date in Paramus, NJ. Was given a three day window of Dec 1,2,3. I picked 10AM on the 1st. I'll be flying to LGA from BOS and taking an Uber out to the facility. Looking forward to this fun adventure!
Ordered an M3P on 11/5, MSM on Black, no FSD
Delivery to Paramus, NJ
Original EDD: Dec 4 - Dec 30
Updated EDD on 11/10: Nov 25 - Dec 19
Updated EDD 11/14: Nov 28 - Dec 9
Updated EDD today: Nov 29 - Dec 5
Accepted Vision Ts&Cs in the Account section and received my VIN immediately
VIN received 11/17

Appointment tomorrow at 1:30. Gotten a few texts/calls to make payment but going to wait to inspection. Wish me luck.

Appointment tomorrow at 1:30. Gotten a few texts/calls to make payment but going to wait to inspection. Wish me luck.
Got her today ...pretty decent.

Rear taillight and passenger headlight will need slight adjustment. Nothing crazy.
There were three small rock chips on passenger side (2 on rocker and 1 on door). All were noted. Next date not until 12/7. Only thing bummed is that I now have to wait until chips fixed prior to ppf and won't be driving it much until it's fixed and ppf.

Now waiting on satin TS5 to be delivered and then will get full 20% tint, wheels, and wrap/cap the wood.

and yes all USB there :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.57.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.57.30 PM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
FYI I called the sales customer service line this evening and had them look around for other m3p cars currently available and there are plenty around the country if you're looking for a quick delivery and willing to travel, or wait to have the car shipped to you. Most of them are 21's.

Reactions: jose3030