Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P white with black leather for us.
Order Date 11/26
VIN 12/7
Est arrival at delivery center in STL 12/11
Delivery scheduled 12/14

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of flexibility on delivery date given the distance some have to travel to take delivery (for us in Little Rock, AR, the only options are St Louis or Kansas City), but not going to risk getting shuffled to the bottom of the deck and ending up in Jan or later.

- Ordered 11/13
- EDD multiple changes, now says November 28 - December 04
- MSM/Black M3P no FSD
- Northern VA.
- Delivered 12/4

No issues, car is in great working order and all seams line up. Delivered to Tysons Corner VA., was able to check-out with the car in about 45min.

Also, no rate change on day 31 everyone. Not sure if this means I’m locked for 60 or just locked in for another 30 days. The rules are so weird I just want to take delivery 😭 I’m just hoping now that the whole delivery falls in the middle of your EDD thing is true, or that the average order to VIN of 38 days holds true, 35 days as of today🙏🏾

I’m scheduled to take delivery this Saturday. I’m so stoked!

Only problem is it’s supposed to be raining and turning into snow.

Question - since the Tesla inspection list is pretty thorough, should I delay pickup a day to avoid the rain, or should I just stick with it?

Just my 2 cents. Living in So Cal. I see full trucks loaded with Teslas driving down the freeway about once a month. I also see 3-4 Teslas driving on the freeway each day of my 15min commute to work. I hear that’s a lot compared to other places. So I’m guessing that some places are hard to fill a whole truck full and those ones won’t get shipments as frequent as us. I’m guessing it would be cheaper to fill those trucks with all models to one location. Rather than making multiple stops. Truck drivers would want the same and right now they call the shots.

Reactions: HarpoonS
Just my 2 cents. Living in So Cal. I see full trucks loaded with Teslas driving down the freeway about once a month. I also see 3-4 Teslas driving on the freeway each day of my 15min commute to work. I hear that’s a lot compared to other places. So I’m guessing that some places are hard to fill a whole truck full and those ones won’t get shipments as frequent as us. I’m guessing it would be cheaper to fill those trucks with all models to one location. Rather than making multiple stops. Truck drivers would want the same and right now they call the shots.
Eh in terms of the transportation aspect it’s cheaper but not much cheaper and truck drivers don’t care too much on making extra stops if the pay reflects that. Obviously going to like Las Vegas and then Seattle doesn’t make sense but a truck that goes to Portland and then Seattle isn’t going to be that much more expensive than just Seattle for Tesla.

9A9C13BB-6665-460A-B0D0-814C499F4668.jpeg
First night on this forum and immediately addicted. Think I've got most of the lingo down..

M3P: MSM / BLK / FSD
OD: 11/12
EDD: 12/13 - 12/31
Received text (pictured) on 12/7 welcoming to Tesla family in next 10-14 days.
EDD remains unchanged.
No VIN.