Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! My EDD still 2/18-3/18 :(

when did you order sir? i ordered jan 20th and the EDD is 2/20 - 3/20. model 3P/PUP/FSD - los angeles.

Um why is lowered suspension no longer listed under the features?

heres @Tom Lombardi 's beautiful m3p photo

img_2983-jpeg.758718

and here is my 2020 m3p/pup/fsd

20220121_042102.jpg

see.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: M3Posh and DVM3P
Someone from Tesla just replied that my M3P VIN 160xxx will have the Ryzen & new style 15v battery, but didn’t answer about the rear window glass. And i didn’t inquire about the hairpin winding. I guess i’ll see for myself in a couple of weeks.
Your VIN can tell you about hairpin winding. If you see letter L instead of C that's hairpin. I don't think I'm waiting for it though. Might be forever and unless they increase the power its worthless.

I didn’t see an answer to the factory gate date question…. Anyone know?
Doesn’t seem to be a focus on the factory gate date. I think it means that the car has been built and is being staged at a “gate”/holding area for transport. I am also guessing that this mean most of the cars at the factory gate at any particular time are assigned VINs while some may not be - I could be wrong there. Per my SA, my projected Gate Date is tomorrow but I still have no VIN for my 12/26 order.