Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, i ordered my M3P on March 14th, Tesla told me i will get it delivered end of June 1000%. They deliver in Greece at the end of every third month.

We get the cars from the Shanghai Factory which seems its closed now? Will this affect the delivery u think?

Guys, i ordered my M3P on March 14th, Tesla told me i will get it delivered end of June 1000%. They deliver in Greece at the end of every third month.

We get the cars from the Shanghai Factory which seems its closed now? Will this affect the delivery u think?
Hopefully for you it does not affect your delivery date. However, you can't make a car if the factory is closed. It's possible it could come from Berlin now.

I ordered a M3P(gray/black, FSD) on 2/19 for delivery in Princeton, NJ.

My original EDD was 4/13-5/11 and didn’t change until this morning. Now it is 4/28-5/11 so based on past posts the shortening of the window might be a good sign!
I have the same build, with delivery in similiar location, so i just checked...

I got bumped back too. 😭
Screenshot_20220414-081612_Tesla.jpg

EDD as of this morning:

M3P | MSM | black | no FSD | Mt Kisco, NY delivery

OD: 2/19/22
2/19: EDD #1 March 2022
2/21: EDD #2 May 7 - June 4 (5/7 - 6/4)
3/22: EDD #3 April 18 - May 16 (4/18 - 5/16)
4/14: EDD #4 May 7 - May 21 (5/7 - 5/21)

I just checked page source code, and no vin yet... But, yes, a shorter window means it is a comin! 😁

Last edited:

There is a very good thread on the shipping situation from China - link below.

There has been no ships leave Shanghai with teslas on board so far in Q2 and the factory remains closed.

I am in the same situation as you.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!

I got bumped back too. 😭
View attachment 793587

EDD as of this morning:

I just checked page source code, and no vin yet... But, yes, a shorter window means it is a comin! 😁
The glorious two-week window! You are two weeks ahead of me and an east coaster so grabbing the 🍿to watch and of course cheering for you! 🤣

where did you get your black badges from? I plan on doing the same!
Abstract Ocean has the black Dual Motor/Underline badges but they are sold out at the moment.

Reactions: RuffRidinNole
So I received a call from my SA this morning and there is a M3P currently available and asked if id be interested and it would be for immediate delivery.

It would be Black w/ white interior....

Here is my current order:

OD 2/14 - MSM / Black / No FSD
EDD - 4/22 - 5/20 (Hasnt changed since OD)

Typically I would stay away from Black cars in Pittsburgh and I was typically nervous about the white interior just for normal wear and tear reasons, but given my desire for a car, I am debating about taking it.

Thoughts?

So I received a call from my SA this morning and there is a M3P currently available and asked if id be interested and it would be for immediate delivery.

Typically I would stay away from Black cars in Pittsburgh and I was typically nervous about the white interior just for normal wear and tear reasons, but given my desire for a car, I am debating about taking it.

Thoughts?
Do you feel you might regret the black exterior colour down the line? It is harder to keep clean and will show imperfections in the paint more easily. Also are they going to charge you more for the black paint since it’s a paid option?

Do you feel you might regret the black exterior colour down the line? It is harder to keep clean and will show imperfections in the paint more easily. Also are they going to charge you more for the black paint since it’s a paid option?
Agree - I would stay true to the MSM M3P mission

I got bumped back too. 😭
View attachment 793587

EDD as of this morning:

There is nothing better than a clean black car, but how often do you get that in a place like Pittsburgh....

The price of the car will based on the prices of when i ordered the car, but obviously higher given the Black exterior and white interior. MSRP of mine was $58,990, this one would be $61,490.

• Informative
There is nothing better than a clean black car, but how often do you get that in a place like Pittsburgh....

The price of the car will based on the prices of when i ordered the car, but obviously higher given the Black exterior and white interior. MSRP of mine was $58,990, this one would be $61,490.
So it comes down to the following and your feelings/ability on the matter:

1. Are you okay with the increased “maintenance” of black paint
2. Will you be ok with the increased upkeep of the white seats? (I have white seats in my Model Y right now, I have to wipe them down every so often with baby wipes to keep them clean vs the black seats of my old Model 3 which I only cleaned during my interior cleaning sessions)
3. Are you ok with the increased spend on a configuration you may not have preferred from the start?
4. Do you need a car right now or can you wait out your original config without much impact to your life?

If you answer yes to all of those then I guess you can safely pursue the black car today.

Hope that helps.

• Helpful

Thoughts?
My prior M3P was black and it looked amazing from a distance. However, if you are OCD at all about paint imperfections you will be very disappointed because even the lightest scratches are much more visible. PPF wouldn't even have helped because the paint quality was already full of imperfections from the factory. A white car would be ideal but I compromised and ordered MSM for my next one.