Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Tesla family I’m new here we ordered our Tesla on 23 March 2022 white with white interior and all the extras autopilot and so on even spent $12,000 on accessories with auto pilot and so on without even seeing the car but was wondering how long we have to wait for the car as we live in Australia Queensland on the Gold Coast if someone could give us some kind of idea of the time of month that we might get it because I can’t wait especially having all The spoiler kits And everything else Carbon graphite ready to go sitting in the garage but with no car is there anyway to follow up on when we might get the car thanks so much if anyone could help no stress if you can’t cheers all

Reactions: Panel Gaps
We are paying cash for our car or the whole payment in one hit for the model 3 performance with the auto pilot upgrade white car with white interior we ordered it on 23 March 2022 so I’m wondering when we will get it we’ve had no emails or anything so far and the Shanghai Factory where I believe it is getting made is shut down at the moment I am sniffle sniffling at the moment lol

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Hello Tesla family I’m new here we ordered our Tesla on 23 March 2022 white with white interior and all the extras autopilot and so on even spent $12,000 on accessories with auto pilot and so on without even seeing the car but was wondering how long we have to wait for the car as we live in Australia Queensland on the Gold Coast if someone could give us some kind of idea of the time of month that we might get it because I can’t wait especially having all The spoiler kits And everything else Carbon graphite ready to go sitting in the garage but with no car is there anyway to follow up on when we might get the car thanks so much if anyone could help no stress if you can’t cheers all
Hi Suzi. Since you ordered in March and live in Australia, it may be a long time until you receive the car. It would be better to post in a thread where Australian residents are tracking their orders as this thread is mainly North American customers.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!
We are paying cash for our car or the whole payment in one hit for the model 3 performance with the auto pilot upgrade white car with white interior we ordered it on 23 March 2022 so I’m wondering when we will get it we’ve had no emails or anything so far and the Shanghai Factory where I believe it is getting made is shut down at the moment I am sniffle sniffling at the moment lol
suzi it is really hard to read your messages there is no punctuation or paragraphs or anything oh look squirrel there are not a lot of Australian people on this thread perhaps there is another forum specifically for Australian deliveries i don't know just trying to help squirrel lol cheers

1650029192474.png

Update:

Order Date: 3/6/2022
Configuration: M3P, Red/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: May 13 - June 13 (Original)
#2 EDD: April 27 - May 27 (March 30, 2022)
#3 EDD: May 3 - May 31 (April 6, 2022)
#4 EDD: May 1 - May 14 (April 15,2022)

Wow. 4 updates. I've only had two with an order date 3/12. Congrats on getting a shorter time frame. It looks like it is possible that by this time next week, I might get a two week time frame based on the order date. It's getting closer!

So.... I was reading in the Y forums that Tesla no longer includes the mobile charger with car purchases... 😯

I am guessing that means the trickle down effect will effect 3's?

@lfitzsimon did you get a mobile charger with your car?
It’s speculation right now because of how Tesla changed the wording on the website for the UMC description. There are no confirmed cases of cars being delivered to date that didn’t come with it that I‘ve come across on the various forums so far. But everyone should definitely keep it in mind when picking up your car and check for it.

Remember, when we all ordered, the configurator showed it as an included item with our purchase. If they want to remove it from new orders going forward then that’s their bad call to make but we ordered with the UMC being part of the included items.

If anyone wants a screenshot of the site showing the wording as just a few days ago stating that it is included for proof, here you go:

680D30BD-F062-4757-AD47-CC83C82E7195.png

So.... I was reading in the Y forums that Tesla no longer includes the mobile charger with car purchases... 😯

I am guessing that means the trickle down effect will effect 3's?

@lfitzsimon did you get a mobile charger with your car?
Model Y built March, delivered 3/25 came with a mobile connector.

I will find out with M3P on the 18th.