Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It just makes no sense to me. Are there still people here who ordered before me and have a similar EDD?

Everyone else I see here has a later (sometimes weeks) order date and have a similar or earlier EDD.

I was watching a delivery video on YT to keep my spirits high and came across a comment about delivery window. I asked for specifics and of course this person is in CA.

It's not only CA people who are getting cars earlier. I've seen other East coast people who got a much better timeline than I did.

My dates are in my signature for reference, but OD February 18 and current EDD May 17 to June 14.

View attachment 796492

I seen this video earlier today. The guy placed his order at the end of November and he just got his M3P this month.

ok, this is aggravating. If you Cali peeps get your cars before us East coast guys get a VINs, then the system is completely b0rked. #unhappy

Tesla's VIN and delivery alottment algorithm:
dart-darts.gif

It just makes no sense to me. Are there still people here who ordered before me and have a similar EDD?

Everyone else I see here has a later (sometimes weeks) order date and have a similar or earlier EDD.

I was watching a delivery video on YT to keep my spirits high and came across a comment about delivery window. I asked for specifics and of course this person is in CA.

It's not only CA people who are getting cars earlier. I've seen other East coast people who got a much better timeline than I did.

My dates are in my signature for reference, but OD February 18 and current EDD May 17 to June 14.

View attachment 796492

ok, this is aggravating. If you Cali peeps get your cars before us East coast guys get a VINs, then the system is completely b0rked. #unhappy

dart-darts.gif
I might get an ulcer trying to apply logic. It makes no sense to me either. I'm pretty sure Tesla's ERP is set to wishful-thinking mode.

dart-darts.gif

I'm expecting a pushback. After all, the window is in 2 days. I'll believe it when I'm in the car driving back from pick-up lol.

This whole process feels like an elongated fever dream.

• Funny
Reactions: Rodney!
I ordered three weeks earlier and am sitting with the same delivery window. 🙄 Let's hope they are prepping to roll a fleet of cars out to the Bay Area. But, then again, Elon hates me.

I drove past the factory a couple nights ago, there were cars being loaded but the lot looked lean.
When you drove past the factory, did you see Elon giving you the finger behind one of the windows?

When you drove past the factory, did you see Elon giving you the finger behind one of the windows?
I had my daughter take a video (or, as she calls it, like a tiktok, just longer).

Looking closely, sure enough, there's one window with a light on, a silhouette of a man, bare backside pressed against the glass, letting me know that I'm #1.

Jumping ship from LR mafia to Performance party today. Delivery at Cleveland, OH

Original OD 2022/03/13 2022 M3LR MSM/black/aero/no FSD
>EDD June 7-July 17
>EDD2 (04/15) June 13-July 18

Switched order 2022/04/22 to M3P MSM/black/aero/no FSD
>EDD (04/22) June 13-July 18

I’m expecting my EDD to go into the toilet any minute.
1650667839233.gif