Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DOH! Woke up to this beauty of a pushback:

Previous update on 4/10: May 7 - June 4
EDD 4 on 4/22: Jun - Aug 2022

4 weeks to 3 months - not all that concerned to be honest, it will get here when it gets here and the EDD is guaranteed to change multiple times anyway. Full details in signature.

To compare, ordered a Pathfinder on Feb 16th. Was told 2-3 months. First phone call in March saying between April 20 and May 20 then a text this week saying it will be here between May 7 -17th.
Mine hasn't changed still guess ill be looking out for a pushback edd also :(

Among the many new items I keep collecting, I have started on a new project. Aluminum discs that will be mounted by small bolts screwing into the ends of the lug nuts.

I like to tinker, so I figured I would add to the body of knowledge on the value of smooth wheel surfaces at higher speeds (I.e. 75+). And if, coupled with lowering and perhaps some light body mods, I can get 20-30 extra miles of highway range for road trips, all the better!

Attachments

• ADE5CEA6-00E1-49A5-9393-C7393BDA393D.jpeg
    ADE5CEA6-00E1-49A5-9393-C7393BDA393D.jpeg
    592 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Among the many new items I keep collecting, I have started on a new project. Aluminum discs that will be mounted by small bolts screwing into the ends of the lug nuts.

I like to tinker, so I figured I would add to the body of knowledge on the value of smooth wheel surfaces at higher speeds (I.e. 75+). And if, coupled with lowering and perhaps some light body mods, I can get 20-30 extra miles of highway range for road trips, all the better!
That’s really cool. I’d be curious to hear how much the range increased with the discs on.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Completely shocked to have just received a VIN notification text! I was literally reading the forum at the time and commiserating with all the push backs. My EDD had just changed earlier this week to 5/24 to 6/21, from a two week window of 5/1-5/14. Now 5/9-5/13 delivery window. Maybe there is some truth to the “EDD glitch” rumors and they are getting fixed.

OD 2/20, M3P, MSM/white, no FSD, Atlanta

Completely shocked to have just received a VIN notification text! I was literally reading the forum at the time and commiserating with all the push backs. My EDD had just changed earlier this week to 5/24 to 6/21, from a two week window of 5/1-5/14. Now 5/9-5/13 delivery window. Maybe there is some truth to the “EDD glitch” rumors and they are getting fixed.

I keep brushing off the EDD glitch as a rumor but maybe there’s some truth to it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!
Seems like the current wait for the M3SR+ is about 8+ months. Some people on the SR+ thread have been waiting since September of last year and have EDD’s out to Jun/July right now.
Yea the high demand coupled with supply chain issue has been no joke. I'm hearing from some people in the community that Tesla reps told them they expect to deliver these vehicles sooner than what is being currently shown as EDD so fingers crossed.

I'm really happy for you, but it would make no sense delivering your car without mine being on that truck as well.

I ordered the same configuration two days before you and delivering to Atlanta.

Fingers crossed.

Mine hasn't changed still guess ill be looking out for a pushback edd also :(
Hopefully yours does not change! I had another update today so for now am pushed back about a month.

White | Black | No FSD | OD: 3/5/22 EDD: April
EDD 1 on 3/6: May 20 - June 17
EDD 2 on 3/17: May 5 - June 9
EDD 3 on 4/10: May 7 - June 4
EDD 4 on 4/22: Jun - Aug
EDD 5 on 4/23: June 3 - July 8

• Informative
Reactions: Rodney!