Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read a lot of information regarding the mobile charger no longer be included with the date April 16 (I think). I just read this on the Tesla website when you go to order it. Looks like April 28 is the official date the charger will not be included. Of note, it comes with the NEMA 14-50 now, as an option but no additional cost. Apologies if this is a repeat on here.

Note: Vehicle orders placed on or after April 28, 2022 will not include a Mobile Connector with delivery. Mobile Connector orders with both NEMA 5-15 Adapter and NEMA 14-50 Adapter will begin shipping in August 2022.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 ish
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24
Edd 5: 4/30 - 5/14
Edd 6: 5/2 - 5/15

White m3p black interior no fsd

Got a update this morning april 29th....not what I wanted to see but who knows whats going on with this company...not one message from anyone and no VIN in sight.
ordered on FEB 14 and im only one state away in Arizona.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 ish
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24
Edd 5: 4/30 - 5/14
Edd 6: 5/2 - 5/15

White m3p black interior no fsd

Got a update this morning april 29th....not what I wanted to see but who knows whats going on with this company...not one message from anyone and no VIN in sight.
ordered on FEB 14 and im only one state away in Arizona.
Similar situation, ordered 2/12 in Las Vegas, EDD today was pushed back a day from 4/30-5/14 to 5/1-5/14. I’ve had worse EDD changes so I’m taking this as positive that it didn’t get pushed out longer.

Reactions: Makes_Centz
Initial EDD on 3/5 prior to placing order: “April”
OD: 3/5
3/5 1st EDD: 5/20-6/17
3/22 2nd EDD: 5/5-6/9

White/Black No FSD
Cash w/ trade-in
KC, MO

4/12 3rd EDD: 5/7-6/4
4/29 4th EDD: 5/12-5/25

With my trade offer expiring/needing reevaluated on 5/6; should I call the day prior to have the process be as seamless as possible and resubmit trade in information once VIN is assigned or, do I update odometer reading as soon as possible? I’m likely overthinking this however, part of me feels as though the updated odometer reading could possibly result in a quicker delivery due to already having all of the proper pictures/documentation needed submitted and processed. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

tbh I don't really care as long as I don't get the car after July. It comes with summer tires and it gets cold in October where I live. Would be nice to put some miles on the summer tires before getting another set for winter.
Being east coast I would imagine youd be towards the front of the queue in the next batch, provided your car isn't part of the current batch. Im rooting for you.

Reactions: toquar
Regarding the Tesla wall connector price match:

"We are happy to assist with your request. A request has been submitted to price match your recent Wall Connector purchase. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect on your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for supporting Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy."

Similar situation, ordered 2/12 in Las Vegas, EDD today was pushed back a day from 4/30-5/14 to 5/1-5/14. I’ve had worse EDD changes so I’m taking this as positive that it didn’t get pushed out longer.
Seeing a couple of you with ODs close to mine (early/mid February), no VIN yet, and long/pushed EDDs is making me very nervous that they overcommitted on their last VIN push. It seemed like they had cleared a bottleneck last weekend, but something doesn't add up.

I'm guessing that Elon somehow knows my kids' soccer schedule, and he'll wait until I'm done driving all over northern California for the spring until it gets delivered. It's painful how much he hates me. 😁