Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a terrible EDD update this morning.
M3P, MSM, black interior, no FSD, SF Bay Area

OD: 3/7 EDD April 2022
EDD: May 30- June 27
EDD: April 30- June 4
EDD: May 29- July 3 (today)
Hmm, looks like our EDD is almost the same. Mine is May 28 - July 2. It’s been like that for almost 2 weeeks now. Same location, only vehicle difference is the exterior color.

Exact same build and order day but in Detroit, we are still at 7/18-8/29.
O/D 4/15/22
Maplewood MN
this litterally just updated in the last half hour check your app again

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220501-112542_Tesla.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220501-112542_Tesla.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Reactions: Panel Gaps
I ordered my 3P on 3/6/22. According to the order page, my car will be delivered June-August. I have received no order info beyond that. I notice others have month/day estimates and I presume that that info showed up in their account. I have had no such estimates, no communication whatsoever. I did initially initially receive, "Welcome to Tesla Family" email and order # email on 3/6/22. Radio silence since then. I have been unable to complete any of the tasks alluded to in the initial email as there is no opportunity to do so in my account. I haven't done this before so I'm not sure if my experience so far is normal or not. Advice would be appreciated.

I ordered my 3P on 3/6/22. According to the order page, my car will be delivered June-August. I have received no order info beyond that. I notice others have month/day estimates and I presume that that info showed up in their account. I have had no such estimates, no communication whatsoever. I did initially initially receive, "Welcome to Tesla Family" email and order # email on 3/6/22. Radio silence since then. I have been unable to complete any of the tasks alluded to in the initial email as there is no opportunity to do so in my account. I haven't done this before so I'm not sure if my experience so far is normal or not. Advice would be appreciated.
Do you have a Tesla Store/Gallery near you? If so, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go there and speak to a Sales Advisor about your situation.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!
Have you completed the steps of choosing a payment method and whether or not you're trading in? You need to complete those to avoid being held in limbo, as far as I know. It's advised to select cash as your payment method and no trade-in - then when you receive a VIN, you can change to financing, add a trade in, and all that jazz. Let us know and we can try to help make sure you're not missing anything!

Ugh. Same pickup location for me, but a 22 Feb OD and VIN assigned 26 Apr, yet my EDD just went to 11-15 May :( .

I think it is because yesterday I literally said out loud “I just realized I only have to drive this old pickup to work a couple more days” (since I have a vacation planned starting Wednesday, and was going to just back a day early to grab my car). Now I have an extra week with this thing lol.
That’s crazy .

Reactions: Lindenwood
4th EDD: May 1st - May 15th ( on 04/14)
5th EDD: April 24th - May 6th ( on 04/15)
6th EDD: May 6th - May 20th (on 04/20)
7th EDD: May 10th - May 22nd (on 04/29)
8th EDD: VIN assigned at 0947am (on 04/30) with EDD is April 30th - May 4th
9th EDD: May 1st - May 5th (on 05/01)

Attachments

• 272E9B14-DFC7-4D6F-A7E8-9401D735EE05.jpeg
    272E9B14-DFC7-4D6F-A7E8-9401D735EE05.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 58
Ugh. Same pickup location for me, but a 22 Feb OD and VIN assigned 26 Apr, yet my EDD just went to 11-15 May :( .

I think it is because yesterday I literally said out loud “I just realized I only have to drive this old pickup to work a couple more days” (since I have a vacation planned starting Wednesday, and was going to just back a day early to grab my car). Now I have an extra week with this thing lol.
Once again, Elon threw me a curve ball :p . My pickup is now scheduled for 5 May. I still made sure I bought a refundable airline ticket though haha.

This is my first post here, so I thought I would throw my data into the mix!

Order Date: 3/2
Configuration: M3P, Red/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: March
#2 EDD: April 13 - May 11 (March 31)
#3 EDD: April 27 - May 25 (April 14)
#4 EDD: June 12 - July 17 (April 28)

Somewhat disappointed so far that it is taking a lot longer than I expected, but trying to stay patient.
I'm 03/03 MP3 white/black no FSD in fresno Ca too!
my EDD now is 05/1-05/14

Have you completed the steps of choosing a payment method and whether or not you're trading in? You need to complete those to avoid being held in limbo, as far as I know. It's advised to select cash as your payment method and no trade-in - then when you receive a VIN, you can change to financing, add a trade in, and all that jazz. Let us know and we can try to help make sure you're not missing anything!
Yes, I selected "cash" when I first ordered the car - not in the app, on the initial order form. I don't see an opportunity to do it in the app.

Last edited: