Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to update the timeline in my signature because I literally ran out of character space. I whacked everything between order date and my VIN being assigned.

Here's the entire story for those who are interested. Notice I'm within my current delivery range and no firm delivery date yet.

Model 3 Performance | MSM | White | No FSD | Cash | No trade | Atlanta
OD: Feb 18, 2022 EDD website: March
2/19: EDD 6/13 - 7/11
2/25: EDD 4/25 - 5/23
4/15: EDD 5/1 - 5/14
4/20: EDD 5/17 - 6/14
4/25: VIN assigned EDD 5/12 - 5/16
4/27: VIN text received, SA emailed me.
4/29: EDD 5/13 - 5/17
5/3: EDD 5/5 - 5/11

Still no schedule delivery text.

UPDATEEEEEEEEEE

My EDD just updated now from May 28-June 25 to May 25-June 8!

OD: March 9, MSM, White, No FSD, ON Canada.
4978D9F7-26AC-4B07-BD7C-66EADF727D22.jpeg

Getting in a plane in 4 hours to go pick up my Tesla. My carry-on backpack is literally full of little Amazon Therapy trinkets that I kept buying every few days (mud flaps, screen protector, cup holder liners, wind noise kit, etc). I wanted to make sure I had something to do at the various charging stops along the way :p .

I am trying to keep myself from getting too excited, though, until I actually have the car.

I had to update the timeline in my signature because I literally ran out of character space. I whacked everything between order date and my VIN being assigned.

Here's the entire story for those who are interested. Notice I'm within my current delivery range and no firm delivery date yet.

Model 3 Performance | MSM | White | No FSD | Cash | No trade | Atlanta
OD: Feb 18, 2022 EDD website: March
2/19: EDD 6/13 - 7/11
2/25: EDD 4/25 - 5/23
4/15: EDD 5/1 - 5/14
4/20: EDD 5/17 - 6/14
4/25: VIN assigned EDD 5/12 - 5/16
4/27: VIN text received, SA emailed me.
4/29: EDD 5/13 - 5/17
5/3: EDD 5/5 - 5/11

Still no schedule delivery text.
good for you!

my OD is FEB 14......still no vin. Seeing people that ordered in March get their vin and car in some cases is pretty annoying.
Im in AZ, one state away.
currently my Edd is 5/6 - 5/16

Getting in a plane in 4 hours to go pick up my Tesla. My carry-on backpack is literally full of little Amazon Therapy trinkets that I kept buying every few days (mud flaps, screen protector, cup holder liners, wind noise kit, etc). I wanted to make sure I had something to do at the various charging stops along the way :p .

I am trying to keep myself from getting too excited, though, until I actually have the car.
That’s a great idea - Keep us updated and good luck!

Reactions: Lindenwood

HAHA,. That's really a great idea. Make sure you bring some 303 or something cleaner\protectant, microfiber cloths, etc. if you need them.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Forgive my ignorance, but how do I check source code? Thanks.
Log into your Tesla account from a computer. Open the Reservation page for your Model 3 then right click on the page and View Source (or similar wording)

Then search the page for 5YJ

those are the first three digits of the VIN. If you find a result then that means a VIN is tied to you but not yet displayed.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rodney!