Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time I hear of those, are they good ? comparable at least ?
By most accounts, not as good.

• Informative
Reactions: Desiberius
OD: March 7, 2022
Current EDD: May 28 - July 02
Exterior Color: White
Interior: Black
FSD: No

It seems that the East coast is getting VINs but they are experiencing delays.

So maybe us West coast folks will see some movements soon.

In the end, I feel like the time to delivery will be close for both East and West coast buyers.

I hope we see something soon! Just passed my 60 day mark.

Gorgeous!
Thanks! Yours will be too!

It was an easy pickup process, although their detailing was truly subpar— and I’m not even picky about that stuff. The car looked like it had been driven through a dust cloud— all the door jambs had dirt in them.

Started with 7 miles on the ODO. Has matrix headlights and mobile connector. Looking forward to learning more about the car and staying a part of this community.

When I took my test drive the rep told me the speed limit was capped at 85mph. It didn’t occur to me that the acceleration could have been capped as well. The car wasn’t on chill mode. I mean, it was fast and I didn’t push it too terribly hard but I was just curious if I didn’t get the full experience. Does anyone know if they tone down the test drive vehicles?
Acceleration isn't capped according to what they told me.

It definitely looks like the newest batches of 22 M3P are no longer lowered. Supposedly the ride is smoother but not gonna lie, not loving the wheel gap. Am doing MPP coilovers anyway, but I may need to get them on sooner than later. Need to find the time as I like to do suspension work myself.
are you planning to install the comfort or sport MPP coilovers?
I’m considering installing some as well but I’m unsure whether to go for sport or comfort.