Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P, blue, black interior

OD: 4 May 2022
EDD1: Jun-Aug 2022
My EDD guess: Oct 2022

Question for everyone: I have a ton of research to do, for example checklist for when I pick it up, PPF, wheels and tires for street and track, etc. etc. Is there a knowledge base somewhere on this site, or do I just search threads? Any advice on efficiently finding various information would be greatly appreciated.
you Are aware that they no Longer provide the lowered suspension right? if you’re tracking the Car you will want to address that defect as well.

Just got an update … and so much for us North East folks getting 10+ days advance notice

M3P | MSM | Black | no FSD | Mt. Kisco, NY
OD: 3/3/22
03/03: EDD April 2022
03/04: EDD May 13 - June 10
03/22: EDD April 30 - June 4
04/07: EDD May 7 - June 4
04/26: EDD May 11 - May 24
05/07: EDD May 21 - June 1
05/09: EDD May 9 - May 13 | VIN Assigned
What’s your vin range?

New EDD update for me that's not much of a good news.

EDD #5 (5/9): 6/6 - 7/11

Both shorter and longer EDD has been pushed back to around 2 weeks. Guess we will see if another EDD update works to my favor where I can be pushed back in to mid to end of June delivery.

I ordered two weeks before you and have my car already, so I'm thinking its very possible that you get your car at the end of the month.

Reactions: Doodle
I am not aware of that. Tell me more. By "defect", do you mean that this is something Tesla will "correct" after delivery?
I call it a defect because a performance car should not be delivered with the standard suspension. They stopped Delivering them with the lowered suspension earlier this year. I think January. They are also shipping them with less performance oriented tires. You will not get a better suspension unless you buy it.

Understood, but CA and AZ do get cars a little faster than the East Coast and where you're from it seems. Either way, I really do hope everyone gets there car sooner than later and be done with it. Believe me, I know the feeling.
My car is and has been sitting at a train station for over a week now. Being bypassed by cars that have the charge ports installed. Once it gets delivered (hopefully this week) the service center claims they don’t know when the parts will arrive. My SA has stopped responding to my ping requests.

I call it a defect because a performance car should not be delivered with the standard suspension. They stopped Delivering them with the lowered suspension earlier this year. I think January. They are also shipping them with less performance oriented tires. You will not get a better suspension unless you buy it.
I do plan to track and autocross this car, so this is definitely a concern. I did a little quick googling, and saw various and conflicting information. Has what you say been confirmed (by any forum members who took delivery, for example)?

View attachment 802221
Fit and finish is insanely good, better than I expected considering the complaints. The guy that walked me through it was doing a check off for me in regards to gaps and paint, he was more meticulous than I. Only small issue was a chip in the front bumper. I’m already scheduled for a respray. Super detailed walkthrough . I couldn’t find anything wrong. Great guys in Fresno.
Beautiful. Same on order but white interior.

I am in my delivery window for my new M3P. I got word this morning that the vehicle will be delivered this weekend. However, it was shipped from the factory without the charge port. This wasn’t unexpected as I had read some other posts discussing this. I was curious if anyone who has encountered this problem yet took delivery of their vehicle since and how long did you have to wait for the charge port? I am trying to wrap my head around if I am looking at days or weeks.

I've seen so much back and forth on this. Some have measured the fender gap on old vs new and it's the same and the bigger wheel gap on current cars is because the Pirelli tires are more stretched creating an illusion of more wheel gap. On the other hand they did remove the comments of "lowered suspension" from the website which is ominous. In 2018 Musk stated the performance models have a 1 cm drop but I don't think that's been the case for some time.